Hanford, California

We bought a BBQ approximately 3 years ago,,, tool it back yo Hanford store right after we bought it & told them there was a problem,,, would lite & it was leaking propane!!!They said they checked it for 2dats & it was fine!!!!!!

We should have made them exchange this piece of ***!!! We are constantly filling this tank every month to two month when we only bbq in average of 1 to 2 times monthly!!!! I'm so angry that orchard should have taken this defaults product back!!!! I have & will continue to share my dissatisfied product with my Facebook friends & family!!!

I was a loyal fan of Orchard Supply Hardware!!!I have to buy a new BBQ & it won't be from OSH!!!

1.5
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Orchard Supply Hardware?

Comments

C. Van Horn
Santa Rosa, California, United States #1324196

Purchased an "Onward" 3-burner 3 years ago which we've used a few times each summer and which worked fine until this spring.Automatic lighter is dead, and manual lighting worked once and then stopped completely.

OSH staff was not interested, (dismissive, actually) and couldn't recommend a source for independent service.

They've seen the last of us.

C.Van Horn