My corset arrived damaged, and I reached out to customer service about cuts and scrapes in the leather.I got a reply back from Rachel who said "Thank you for choosing Orchard Corset.

We are very sorry that you are disappointed with your purchase and will be more than happy to accept your return.

Unfortunately, these are off the rack corsets, and particularly with the leather, it is not possible to have an absolutely perfect, flawless product and also keep prices affordable."

So everyone please beware, you may be paying for a damaged corset.I've never heard of a company that sells damaged merchandise and is like ::shrug:: "Thats how we do things!" Buyer beware.

Review about: Cs 411 Leather.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Orchard Corset?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Clarksville, Tennessee Rosewe "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more