Orchard Corset - Received Damaged Corset, they told me that's just what they sell
My corset arrived damaged, and I reached out to customer service about cuts and scrapes in the leather.I got a reply back from Rachel who said "Thank you for choosing Orchard Corset.
We are very sorry that you are disappointed with your purchase and will be more than happy to accept your return.
Unfortunately, these are off the rack corsets, and particularly with the leather, it is not possible to have an absolutely perfect, flawless product and also keep prices affordable."
So everyone please beware, you may be paying for a damaged corset.I've never heard of a company that sells damaged merchandise and is like ::shrug:: "Thats how we do things!" Buyer beware.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."