Orchard Corset - Received Damaged Corset, they told me that's just what they sell
My corset arrived damaged, and I reached out to customer service about cuts and scrapes in the leather.I got a reply back from Rachel who said "Thank you for choosing Orchard Corset.
We are very sorry that you are disappointed with your purchase and will be more than happy to accept your return.
Unfortunately, these are off the rack corsets, and particularly with the leather, it is not possible to have an absolutely perfect, flawless product and also keep prices affordable."
So everyone please beware, you may be paying for a damaged corset.I've never heard of a company that sells damaged merchandise and is like ::shrug:: "Thats how we do things!" Buyer beware.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."