West Palm Beach, Florida
1.1K views 3 comments
100% full Not resolved

Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1.Cancelled May 17.

Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since I missed the cut off deadline I’d be charged one more one. Not happy about that but OK? They charged my card June 1 for June. That was the ONE MORE TIME.

They charged me again, for yet another time, on July 1 and refusing to give a refund – Manager Ashley Wehnes won’t even return a call. FRAUDSTERS. They take your credit card data and do as they please. Filed fraud charges with my credit card and bank.

DO NOT TRUST THEM. Work-outs nothing special either. REPETITIVE REPETITIVE REPETITIVE. Not good for body structure.

With so many work out places available – you don’t need to spend upwards of $80 per month to be treated so poorly.

RUN – DON’T WALK - AWAY FROM OT – HUGE RIP OFF.THEY HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Review about: Orange Theory Fitness Membership.

I didn't like: That they steal money instead of earn it, Them stealing my money, West palm beach fl, Lack of managerial sauve, Terrible manager-ashley, West palm beach location.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Overcharged and won't refund / $79
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Orangetheory Fitness?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1243979

we are fighting this now its a bunch of BS

to Anonymous #1243986

Keep fighting it. No American company is allowed to charges for services not rendered.

shana
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1182719

SAME thing happened to me