I am being charged for something I did not get.

In the past I had been receiving my Register Newspaper in my email, which the Register has on file. I have not received my on-line edition for some time.

Today when checking my bank account iI see I am being charged for something I am not getting. When I called customer service they told me I was supposed to go to the Web to do something to ask for the Register to go back on line, I am 80 years old and I do not understand what is going on. How was I supposed to know? I have called the Register and asked them to remove the charges for the last months, at least two or three.

They said they were trying to protect me from being on the web. What is going on. I refuse to pay for being protected. This seems like a scam to me.

Very unhappyBe careful in dealing with the Orange County Register. /seems like they are scamming the elderly?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Laguna Beach, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Orange County Register Reviews