Orange And Rockland Utilities - Local Utility abusing Landowners !
We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property!There are three big electric towers on it!
There is an access entrance to the road that they use to get to the towers. They com any time they want 7am to sunset! With chainsaws , trucks, chipping machines, etc. Wake us up, shouting men , cutting, chipping our trees that we could have used to heat our home!
I raise honey bees. They sprayed a DEADLY POISONOUS HERBICIDE ON OUR LAND (Accord Concentrate by Dow Agro Sciences ). It killed all of my bees. I had to burn the hives due to contamination!
We can not use or enjoy our land. They cut the trees back , closer to our home every year. Soon there will be no more trees! They BUZZ our home with helicopters.
The crew chief bragged its mainly for joy rides to impress local politicians (giving them free rides) ! They are slick, they keep changing tree cutting sub-contractors who don't care how far they cut or how much they cut our trees, then shred them. Never asking if want my wood for my wood stove!
THEY RECENTLY PUT ON MASSIVE CABLES (345 kV) TO GET MORE POWER, but I was told none of it stays local.
We get nothing. Not a penny ! Even though it cost millions to install.The costs passed on to peoples electric bills. They just asked for an increase of 33.4 million dollars in electricity revenue.
See article in "The Chronicle" www.chroniclenewspaper.com for story. I just got a letter from a Neil Winter , Section Manager- Public Affairs, Orange & Rockland Util., stating that a second 345 kV feeder line will be added to the towers! More radiation for local families! (us)!
We still get nothing but agrivation, loss of use of our land, land depreciation values, loss of our trees, poisoned environment, and not one cent for our grief!
Karma is going to deal with them!I can't wait!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- abuse of our land
- Preferred solution:
- Pay us for land use, no poisonous herbicides, cut tree supervision by land owner, meet with land owner before cutting trees down, keep my wood for heat, etc...
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Electric Towers
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "When I ordered the 1st time I was told UP to 14 DAYs before delivery..as 14days came and went,I called and was told 14 BUSINESS DAYS... The 14 business days..."
- "August 1st 2015 Doug Kellam, CEO Zero Technologies LLC 4510 Adams Circle, Unit G Bensalem, PA 19020 Dear Mr Kellam, Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help. About six months ago after reading Mike..."
- "Your recent commercial with the dead chicken cacasses as string puppets entertaining children is disgusting. These were once living animals and a poor example for children. If animals are..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."