Belleville, Michigan

I didn't purchase this bag I won it from Ora Delphine in one of their contest.I got the bag pretty fast and I got to choose from 4 different bags so I went with the Liza Satchel which has a $375 price tag.

Related: Ora Delphine on view your deals awful quality

The bag is beautiful and it's bigger than the photo I saw of it which is a good thing for me, I own lots of different bags and some are coach purses and this one is the best one I own, I just love it.I would highly recommend this company to all my friends and family with no hesitation.

Review about: Liza Satchel.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ora Delphine Handbag
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ora Delphine?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Ora Delphine - Review about Leather Bag from Escalon, California Ora Delphine "I recently received my new purse. So disappointed. Says it's leather but looks and smells fake. Has a strong pastic odor and on the first day I used it, the..." Read more Pictures On Gold - Unbelievably poor customer service Pictures On Gold "After looking through various options for a locket with a specific Celtic symbol on the cover, I ordered a custom engraved gold locket for my girlfriend's birthday from these wannabe..." Read more Le Vian - The black background around stones is "bleeding" on the strawberry gold Le Vian "...I noticed that the black around the small chocolate diamonds had started to "bleed" onto the strawberry gold and some of it was missing..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more