Queen Creek, Arizona
1.2K views 3 comments
100% full Not resolved

There has to be reason Ora Delphine can sell their bags at 75% off (of course that's off an arbitrary price se,t of course, by Ora Delphine!)...and that reason IMHO is due to the poor quality leather. I purchased 2 bags using the Tory Johnson GMA discount code and after only 2 uses, my nutmeg Jacqueline has small areas where the "leather" is peeling; I carefully checked my coral blush Lola bag as I rarely use it and found the same problem around the strap. They weren't a fortune at $80 something each, but still for that price, you would expect much better quality...since they claim the bags were originally well over $200.

Related: Ora Delphine - Ora Delphne

Review about: Ora Delphine Handbag.

3.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ora Delphine Handbag
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $160
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ora Delphine?

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #1311726

ID: HREQ-09

This comment serves as notice to the author of the above review that a subpoena has been issued to the owners of the website, PissedConsumer.com, to discover the identity of the author. The subpoena has been issued in the following Case:

Case No.: A-17-752405-C

Dept. No.: XXVII

Court: Eight Judicial District Court, Clark County, Nevada

Address: Regional Justice Center 200 Lewis Avenue Las Vegas, NV 89155

Not satisfied
Dayton, Ohio, United States #1017172

Received Claire bag completely flattened down in box.For bag worth over $300., you would not expect to receive in such poor packaging.

Also, for a purse of such "great" quality, you would expect handles and straps to also be leather instead of vinyl.

Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing.

Fran
Troy, Michigan, United States #1017078

anonymous... Wish I'd read these reviews before I bit and ordered off of The Views Real Deals.