Ora Delphine - Poor Quality Leather

14 of 26 Ora Delphine reviews

There has to be reason Ora Delphine can sell their bags at 75% off (of course that's off an arbitrary price se,t of course, by Ora Delphine!)...and that reason IMHO is due to the poor quality leather. I purchased 2 bags using the Tory Johnson GMA discount code and after only 2 uses, my nutmeg Jacqueline has small areas where the "leather" is peeling; I carefully checked my coral blush Lola bag as I rarely use it and found the same problem around the strap. They weren't a fortune at $80 something each, but still for that price, you would expect much better quality...since they claim the bags were originally well over $200.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ora Delphine Handbag
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #673326

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ora Delphine? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 26 Ora Delphine reviews
Not satisfied

Aug 08, 2015 #1017172 Dayton, Ohio, United States

Received Claire bag completely flattened down in box. For bag worth over $300., you would not expect to receive in such poor packaging. Also, for a purse of such "great" quality, you would expect handles and straps to also be leather instead of vinyl. Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing.

0 0 Reply
Fran

Aug 07, 2015 #1017078 Troy, Michigan, United States

anonymous... Wish I'd read these reviews before I bit and ordered off of The Views Real Deals.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.