OPULENT ITEMS - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM OPULANT ITEMS!!!!
henry gonzalez IS AN AS*WH**LE!!!!!!!!!!!!
leather look very fake! will have to hire a pro to check if it is real leather! POOR MADE!
"leather" scratched easily with finger nail. leather looks loose with big wrinkles! Ugly work!!! STITCHES are with big wholes, looks very poor job! The sofa probably won't less more than a year! henry is not worth your time!!!
DO NOT TALK TO HENRY !!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not worth your time! The sofa set came with 2 big blue ink marks. I wish I could return the set and get my money back. BIG REGRET! MY LOSS! DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY FROM OPULENT ITEMS!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Mr Arden Avante of 1177 Broadway #18 PMB150 Chula Vista, CA 91911 www.SellingEastLakeHomes.com Mr Avante approached our company and engaged in our services under a contractual agreement. Our company deals in..."
- "So my fitbit from christmas ended up breaking and lucky there is a limited warranty and it was covered. Not only was the fitbit company awesome and speedy but..."
- "I had a perm done a few weeks ago and it was a horrible experience. The student left the chemicals on my neck and by the next day, my neck..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."