OPULENT ITEMS - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM OPULANT ITEMS!!!!

3 of 6 OPULENT ITEMS reviews

henry gonzalez IS AN AS*WH**LE!!!!!!!!!!!!

leather look very fake! will have to hire a pro to check if it is real leather! POOR MADE!

"leather" scratched easily with finger nail. leather looks loose with big wrinkles! Ugly work!!! STITCHES are with big wholes, looks very poor job! The sofa probably won't less more than a year! henry is not worth your time!!!

DO NOT TALK TO HENRY !!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not worth your time! The sofa set came with 2 big blue ink marks. I wish I could return the set and get my money back. BIG REGRET! MY LOSS! DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY FROM OPULENT ITEMS!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cobra Sofa Set
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #832863

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with OPULENT ITEMS? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 6 OPULENT ITEMS reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Henry_Gonzalez

May 21 #1162464

Good morning Anonymous individual
We are very sorry for your troubling experience, but it would be very helpful if you could please identify yourself as we cannot assist customers otherwise. We proudly stand by all of our products and we offer a 2-year manufacturer's warranty so I honestly do not understand where this unfair, untrue and personally disrespectful review comes from. The reason we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (not to mention hundreds of great reviews across the Web) is because we take care of all of our customer's needs so feel free to simply contact us for help as anonymously posting disrespectful reviews is not the best way to resolve issues.
My contact details are below as I would love you or any other customer to contact me if help is needed.
HENRY GONZALEZ
786.273.5128
HENRY@OPULENTITEMS.COM

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.