OPULENT ITEMS - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM OPULANT ITEMS!!!!
henry gonzalez IS AN AS*WH**LE!!!!!!!!!!!!
leather look very fake! will have to hire a pro to check if it is real leather! POOR MADE!
"leather" scratched easily with finger nail. leather looks loose with big wrinkles! Ugly work!!! STITCHES are with big wholes, looks very poor job! The sofa probably won't less more than a year! henry is not worth your time!!!
DO NOT TALK TO HENRY !!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not worth your time! The sofa set came with 2 big blue ink marks. I wish I could return the set and get my money back. BIG REGRET! MY LOSS! DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY FROM OPULENT ITEMS!!!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "So my fitbit from christmas ended up breaking and lucky there is a limited warranty and it was covered. Not only was the fitbit company awesome and speedy but..."
- "Mr Arden Avante of 1177 Broadway #18 PMB150 Chula Vista, CA 91911 www.SellingEastLakeHomes.com Mr Avante approached our company and engaged in our services under a contractual agreement. Our company deals in..."
- "I had a perm done a few weeks ago and it was a horrible experience. The student left the chemicals on my neck and by the next day, my neck..."