henry gonzalez IS AN AS*WH**LE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related: Opulent Items - Leather sectional in wrong size

leather look very fake! will have to hire a pro to check if it is real leather! POOR MADE!

"leather" scratched easily with finger nail. leather looks loose with big wrinkles! Ugly work!!! STITCHES are with big wholes, looks very poor job! The sofa probably won't less more than a year! henry is not worth your time!!!

DO NOT TALK TO HENRY !!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not worth your time! The sofa set came with 2 big blue ink marks. I wish I could return the set and get my money back. BIG REGRET! MY LOSS! DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY FROM OPULENT ITEMS!!!!

Review about: Cobra Sofa Set.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Opulent Items Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $2250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Opulent Items?

Comments

Henry_Gonzalez

Good morning Anonymous individual

We are very sorry for your troubling experience, but it would be very helpful if you could please identify yourself as we cannot assist customers otherwise.We proudly stand by all of our products and we offer a 2-year manufacturer's warranty so I honestly do not understand where this unfair, untrue and personally disrespectful review comes from.

The reason we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (not to mention hundreds of great reviews across the Web) is because we take care of all of our customer's needs so feel free to simply contact us for help as anonymously posting disrespectful reviews is not the best way to resolve issues.

My contact details are below as I would love you or any other customer to contact me if help is needed.

HENRY GONZALEZ