407 views
Verified Reviewer

3.4

I've found the Optavia program is an excellent program for weight loss, but with its increasing popularity has come major supply chain issues that have been getting worse and worse. Selections in the Essentials 5&1 program are often unavailable.

Some have not been available for months.

Product shipping times are increasingly unreliable. Instead of continuing to take on new customers they need to slow it down and get it together on supply chain or they will start losing customers..

User's recommendation: Add two extra weeks to shipping times.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optavia Optimal Weight 5 And 1 Diet Plan.

Preferred solution: I am happy with the program, but very very unhappy with the downward and unacceptable trend in shipping times that impacts adherence to the regimen and to achieving my goals on this program..

Optavia Pros: Easy to follow program that get results.

Optavia Cons: Increasingly unreliable delivery times, Major supply chain issues affecting product availability.

Comments

#2037193

I agree with everything said here. No improvement in supply chain issues as of 7/20/21. In fact, the available products continue to diminish.

#2024185

The situation at Optavia is getting worse and worse. The recording on the toll-free number suggests that normal delivery times are now12-15 business days from 5-8.

Furthermore a source I spoke to days the warehouse is sometimes taking a month to get out product. The menu of choices is increasingly limited as many items are out of stock and have been for months.

Why would anyone want to be a coach on this program now? I fear this company is going to lose the faith of its customers and coaches and crash and burn if they don't get themselves together fast.

Optavia Reviews