Verizon FIOS has been keeping up monthly billing of Operator Assist Network for Business listing on a website which has no business value and no traffic I'd expect.They have continued to bill us for 2 years I think for $0.75 a month, despite our telling them to stop at least twice.

My praents are elderly and may have agreed to something of which they were not fully aware and have been dutifully paying the $0 a month. That comes to $1000 or so for 2 years.

This review is about the slamming law too. This law pays 100% of slamming charges to the phone company and only 50% refund to consumer.

Thus the phone company gets free money any time a slammer gets caught. This is a huge incentive to continue providing access to scammers because when they get caught the phone company benefits. The stuck consumer only gets 50% back.

Way to stick it to the consumer alright.Evil...

Review about: Business Direct List Monthly Fee.

Review #193901 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Operator Assistance Network?

Submit review