Operator Assistance Network - Operator Asst Network Slammed US for $1K
Verizon FIOS has been keeping up monthly billing of Operator Assist Network for Business listing on a website which has no business value and no traffic I'd expect.They have continued to bill us for 2 years I think for $0.75 a month, despite our telling them to stop at least twice.
My praents are elderly and may have agreed to something of which they were not fully aware and have been dutifully paying the $0 a month. That comes to $1000 or so for 2 years.
This review is about the slamming law too. This law pays 100% of slamming charges to the phone company and only 50% refund to consumer.
Thus the phone company gets free money any time a slammer gets caught. This is a huge incentive to continue providing access to scammers because when they get caught the phone company benefits. The stuck consumer only gets 50% back.
Way to stick it to the consumer alright.Evil...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Business Direct List Monthly Fee
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."