Opera Fashion Group Sueli Costa - Sueli costa of opera fashion group has a large court judgment against her for bad manufacturing

1 of 2 Opera Fashion Group Sueli Costa reviews

beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names:

opera fashion group inc

opera fashion group llc

opera by sueli costa llc

gabikini

bossa beach

AMONG MANY OTHERS.

this individual is a liar who "cons" unsuspecting people by bragging out being a reliable manufacturer and having many years of experience when in fact she has no experience producing lines for anybody.

THE MANY LIES OF SUELI COSTA IN HER OWN WORDS! CLAIMED TO HAVE "YEARS OF EXPERIENCE PRODUCING LINES FOR OTHERS" SHE LIED!SUELI COSTA WANTS PEOPLE TO BELIEVE SHE IS AN INNOCENT VICTIM, THAT SHE LOST IN COURT BECAUSE THE PLAINTIFF SHOWED "FAKE PROOF" AND WAS "VERY GOOD AT THEATRICS" HAHAHA

WELL READ HERE HER MANY LIES: This email was sent to my lawyer by sueli costa, in it she finally admits that she LIED from the start when she assured me she had produced lines for MANY FAMOUS BRANDS... she admitted to the lawyer that essentially she didnt know what she was doing, yet had her staff instructed to lie to me from the start, (she later told us that she would be doing no more "private label" but i have come across some new information (that i will post once i verify it, that she is still doing the same thing to other unsuspecting people):

sueli costa was paid $32,500 dollars to do a private line. she literally kept the money, didn't deliver the order and stopped responding to emails. i sued her in court and after a long series of meetings WITH JUDGES, I WON.. she lost because it was obvious she was lying. the judges didn't buy her lame excuses and i had proof. ever since then she hides so the court doesn't take her money (she does this by opening and closing bank accounts and changing and incorporating different companies with the same name).

sueli costa is a liar. but i have been able to expose her for what she is and will continue to do so.EMAIL FROM COSTA TRYING TO "EXPLAIN" WHY THE ORDER WAS SO BADLY MANUFACTURED:

GET A LOAD OF THIS: SHE CLAIMS HER EMPLOYEES WERE WORKING A SABOTAGE BECAUSE THEY WERE UNHAPPY MAKING THE ORDER!! HAHAHA

From: Sueli Costa To: tscichili@aol.comSent: Wed, Jul 1, 2009 1:48 pmSubject: Re: BETThER Ltd / Opera Fashion Group, Inc.

Dear Mr. Scihili,

I have added some=2 0more items that I had forgotten to include on the first counting, since I finished the work late night (11 pm) and miscounted them due to exhaustion. I spent one more day reviewing over 300 sets (tops and bottoms), one by one to match sizes, styles and prints.I have also included additional bottoms to give Ms Bolier more options and to help her to sell as items as separates. I can add more items if she agrees.

On our phone conversation you seemed surprised about the fact of this has been my first private labeling experience. It's true that it was the first time working for someone else, but not my first business experience.

For the past three decades working as a fashion designer and manufacturer, I have been asked to work for other designers several times, and had always declined the offer because, we have our own brands and they are known by our innovative designs ( we design all of our 3 collections) and the high standards of our finishing. As you know, I am in New York and my employees and contractors are in Brazil and for this reason I cannot supervise their work on daily basis.

This situation made me send my daughter and business partner to Brazil (for the second time this year) just to supervise the pieces that required replacement, and to do an investigation.

The conclusion was that the sample makers got tired of doing and redoing the Bettther samples over and over for mon ths, that they couldn't take it anymore, and started doing bad job in purpose.

Because of this, some of the best seamstresses we have have been fired, and the remaining ones did some kind of sabotage as a "revenge" because their coworkers got fired.

This order has cost me more than I expected, and not only in terms of money but also our my piece of mind, loss of good professionals, and a lot more.I look forward to resolving this matter as soon as possible in order for us to move on with our work and to take care of numerous pending things that are on hold in order or us to give my full attention to this order.

I will be awaiting for shipping instructions.

Sueli CostaFashion designerOpera SwimwearOpera by Sueli Costa212-202-1627347-475-6850 directoperaswimwear.com

HERE IS AN EMAIL FOR WHEN I FIRST CONTACTED SUELI COSTA AND OPERA FASHION GROUP INC ABOUT DOING PRIVATE LABELING FOR ME. SUELI COSTA CONFIRMED TO ME MANY TIMES IN PERSON AND OVER THE PHONE THAT SHE HAD DONE "PRIVATE LABEL FOR MANY YEARS FOR MANY IMPORTANT BRANDS"

SHE LIED FROM DAY ONE!

Opera SwimwearTue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:16 PMTo: Nilsa BollierCc: gabib435@aol.comReply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show originalHi Nilsa,

Yes we do. We have a factory in Brazil. Our monthly capacity production of 30 thousand sets.

We also develop collection for companies, from sketches to the final product.

let us us know how we can assist you. Is your company based in the US or Europe?

Kindest regards,

Cecile LegolfSales Dept212-2021627operaswimwear.com

----- Message from nilsabollier@googlemail.com ---------Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 01:14:19 +0100From: Nilsa Bollier Subject: information about your lineTo: info@operaswimwear.com- Hide quoted text -

Hi,I just wanted to know if you do "private lines" for other companies?

thanks

Nilsa

Nilsa

For future orders, I suggest you to find another manufactuer, since we will no longer be doing private labeling.

Thanks,

Sueli Costa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUELI COSTA CLAIMED THAT SHE WOULDNT BE DOING ANYMORE "PRIVATE LINES" AFTER MY FIASCO, WELL, I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL FROM ONE OF HER PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS (THAT WANTED TO START A PRIVATE LINE) AND SAW MY REVIEWS ONLINE AND WAS GLAD SHE DIDNT DO HER LINE WITH HER.

HI NILSAFromKayleigh AnnDate31 May 11 at 17:50Hi,

I just luckily came across your profile was looking at fashion threads, and clicked to your profile to see how your swimwear came on,I seen you used operaswimwear and it went bad, thank you so much for writing this and telling everyone, as i am also setting up a bikini label and have been speaking to them the past month, nearly used them.

Hope everything got sorted? I am so happy i found this,Can you recommend a good manufacturer?

Kind Regards

Kayleigh

SUELI COSTA IS STILL DOING PRIVATE LINES, SO BEWARE

-------------------------------

SUELI COSTA AND OPERA FASHION GROUP TRYING TO REMOVE REVIEWS IN ATTEMPT TO "CLEAN UP THEIR IMAGE"

SUELI COSTA OF OPERA FASHION GROUP INC who have a LARGE court judgment against them FOR BAD MANUFACTURING see it right here:

SUELI COSTA OF OPERA FASHION GROUP IS NOW DOING BUSINESS UNDER THESE NAMES:

OPERA FASHION GROUP LLCOPERA FASHION GROUP INCOPERA BY SUELI COSTA LLCOPERA SWIMWEAR ( WWW.OPERASWIMWEAR.COM )BOSSA BEACHGABIKINI

She tried to scare me into "REMOVING" my reviews by sending an email to my lawyer warning me to avoid "TROUBLES THAT MAY COME MY WAY" as she said in one of her emails .... I dont know what she meant by that, you figure it out. Here is an email she sent trying to scare me:

----- Forwarded message from legal@operaswimwear.com -----Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 17:31:59 -0600From: legal@operaswimwear.comSubject: Nilsa Facchi - Internet AttackTo: tscichili@aol.com

Mr. Scichili,

This message is to share some the very disturbing comments, reviews and false allegations, about our company, label and designer Sueli Costa, which have been posted on the internet by your client Nilsa Facchi Bollier/"dolce gal", with the sole purpose of tarnishing our good name and reputation.

We strongly suggest that your client remove these postings immediately.If she fails to do so, she will face the consequences, by having a taste of her own medicine.

We are offering her the opportunity of resolving this matter "amicably".

A full web search will be performed within 24 hours from this message, to verify the status of the postings.

Internet reviews posted by Nilsa:

SHE WENT ON TO POST SOME MORE LINKS OF REVIEWS, THEN WROTE:

You have been officially notified.

--Opera Fashion Group, IncMiami - New YorkLegal Dept212-202-1627legal@operaswimwear.comwww.operaswimwear.com

OF COURSE I WOULDNT REMOVE ANY REVIEWS, in fact, i added a lot more!, SHE THEN GOT DESPERATE (because my reviews can be seen as far as page 10 on a Google search of her and her company (well, perhaps she shouldnt have conned me out of $32,500 Dollars)

She is now sending request to the hosts of online review sites to have my reviews removed by saying that "IM LYING ABOUT HER AND HER COMPANY" funny because as soon as I email them the court judgment, they leave the reviews in place.

She has succeeded in having some reviews removed, but for each one she has managed to remove, I have added more, in other sites. And some of the review sites WONT remove the reviews because they know is truthful.

SUELI COSTA OF OPERA FASHION GROUP OWES $25,000 PLUS INTEREST IN A COURT JUDGMENT FOR BAD MANUFACTURING, FOR TAKING MONEY FROM A CLIENT AND NOT DELIVERING THE GOODS THAT WERE PROMISED. IS THAT SIMPLE.

THAT SHE NOW WANTS TO CLEAN UP HER NAME (IN VAIN, BECAUSE MY MANY REVIEWS AND BLOGS CAN BE FOUND ALL OVER THE INTERNET BY DOING A SIMPLE SEARCH OF HER NAME) IS UP TO HER.

BUT I WONT STOP EXPOSING THIS "MANUFACTURER" WHO OWES ME A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY AND CONTINUES TO HIDE AND AVOIDS TO PAY THE COURT JUDGMENT THE OWES ME.

TO SEE SOME PHOTOS FROM THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS I HAVE AGAINST HER AND HER COMPANY GO HERE:

EMAIL FROM ONE OF THE REVIEW SITES (THEY HAVE NOW CONTACTED ME AND WONT REMOVE THE REVIEW)

Hello Nilsa

Your report about Opera Fashion Group Sueli Costa on __________________.com refers.

We've received a "˜Take Down' request from Opera Fashion Group who say that they've been falsely accused of selling damaged goods and that your report contains false statements.

Kindly email me by noon on 01 January 2012 to confirm that what is written in your report is 100% factual and truthful.If we have not received an email by this date/time, your report will be removed from the site.

Regards

SUELI COSTA, WHEN YOU TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE, LOSE IN COURT AND WONT PAY, THEN YOU DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR REPUTATION RUINED. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Opera Fashion Group Sueli Costa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jesus Son

Jul 24 #1189221 Bellevue, Washington, United States

You go we need more motivated as you to stop all internet scams especailly the corporations here in the USA who charge us a fortune for what they paid a penny.
But shame on you for hiring g a company who's hiring workers overseas when our own country needs to work. You your tired of people living off the government and you tax mmoney than be American and hire people from it you goose. You deserve getting ripped off for not supporting your own country in which live in, so quit crying, and getting revenge is sin, so when bad things happen to you think of that revenge you just did.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Opera Fashion Group Sueli Costa.
Filing a new complaint about
×