Opera Fashion Group Sueli Costa - Opera Fashion Group & Sueli Costa of Opera Swimwear
I hired Sueli Costa and her company Opera Fashion Group i thought they were a legitimate company in new york, it turned out they were not registered i placed an order for over $30,000 Dollars and they failed to deliver to the specifications of the order.Sueli Costa and her company Opera Fashion Group, refused to take returns, return my money.
After a trial in Civil Court New York, the judge awarded me $25,000 plus damages having found Sueli Costa AND Opera Fashion Group INC liable.
Sueli Costa refuses to pay the judgment and closed all her bank accounts and has an outstanding judgment i cannot collect on because this woman is hiding in plain sight and i cannot find her, even though her website is up and running.The judgment at the NY Civil Court Website, case is INDEX NO 35989 CVN 2009
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Opera Swimwear
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."