Open Range Rv - Review about 2015 Open Range Bunkhouse Rv from Yorba Linda, California
I almost died! 11-15-2015
My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire.
The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank cover and all electrical connections toast . If I had not forgotten that I left ice in my truck and came out when I did... I would have been dead a minute later from the propane tanks exploding.
Please look into this it is very dangerous.
My insurance is looking into this issue.
I was not impressed by the service or help I have received from Crestview RV in Buda Texas. I had spent most of the next day trying to contact them sending them photos and asking for any help whatsoever. I had bought a five year extended "service" plan and gap coverage. I've only had this trailer for six months.
It is untowable
I'm even afraid to even get it fixed!
What's to say this malfunction won't happen again? I have two young boys. I can handle my own... please be aware of the situation.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Open Range Bunkhouse Rv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›