Ooshirts - Shirt sizes 2 sizes too small

243 of 436 Ooshirts reviews

Ordered 30 shirts.Most of them in a Favorite T-Shirt Design, and the few larger sizes with a Gildan branded t-shirt.

The Gildan branded sizes were acceptable and normal. The 2XL in the favorite t-shirt barely sized a normal Large. It was ridiculous. People who ordered the shirts rejected them of course.

Contacted the company on Wednesday with the order I needed - 9 out of 30-not bad but not good. Luckily I ordered several extra's and these people had children for the smaller sizes. There was an event the shirts were bought for that came and gone, (support for a dear friend battling cancer) which was disheartening and very unfortunate. The point of ordering the shirts in the first place.

I let them know that, and over the course of three days each of my e-mails consisted of "need the shirts asap, as soon as possible, yesterday." I really assumed they were on the way. Finally "day three" she sends a coupon, so I at least get the volume discount... sort of, but I got to go and redesign the shirt and no consideration of any kind really. Over $300 of merchandise, another $100 plus needed, three days of back and forth saying the same thing in the span of 16 e-mails, each of mine including as soon as possible.

So ridiculous.Will never make this mistake again, and I hope this post saves someone else the trouble in the future.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Ooshirts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
243 of 436 Ooshirts reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ooshirts.
Filing a new complaint about
×