i was a former COO for OOHGI.I opened an account called happy day school.
Armen as CEO promised them an app on the android system in 2 weeks after they paid. It has been over 2 months. Armen also informed me that he was not charging them the monthly fee seeing as they never received their app. According to Pam ( happy day school admin), Armen never stopped charging them.
Amen told me it was uploading on Google several times which was a lie. That is not true. Google uploads right away. While working with Armen, I noticed that Armen enjoys taking the money but not follows through on his promises.
Because of this, I left OOHGI knowing that I cannot be part of dishonesty and fraud. I cannot speak about the other complaint filed on OOHGI but it fits the pattern of business that this company embodies. Armen loves calling everyone around him demeaning names and using vulgar language because for some reason he feels as those around him are inferior. He even told me that when I contacted a business, I was supposed to tell them that I was Godlike they were nothing.
They needed us. As his former friend, I tried speaking with him about this on several occasions but Armen told myself and others that he was bigger than God. Armen used to have a good heart but somehow lost his way. I've lost friendships and business relations due to Armen.
I will heal but he must make amends with these companies he's harmed.Please help
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."