OOHGI, LLC. , Armen Kazaryan walk in to my office in Sep of 2012 – he explained that they make Native apps for IPhone and Androids for small businesses. After what I though was a comprehensive investigation of the company and making sure they were local, and in good standing I decided to go with them.

I gave him $1500.00 to start developing my app that had all the details of what I expected. He promised a fast reliable delivery date. 30 days later he producer what was to be the dash board, after checking it I realized I was in trouble, but he assured me that it was just like this because it was not ready ! By the end of December I had paid him $1000.00 to produce something even worth looking at since he said that he can’t continue without paying the developer.

Well it gets wore he produced what was working but never delivered the app, and by January 15 I had now paid him $5,000.00.

I had no idea what to do so I decided just to wait to – here we are March and he is not disappeared and will not return calls. I have tried every way to have him finish but not I can’t even find him!

This business is in breach of a contract I paid them $5,000.00 to develop an IPhone app and the company and Armen Kazaryan, never delivered a finished product, additionally he is trying to use the app and name for his own company. I have made multiple attempts to resolve but he has ignored my call email.

Review about: App For Iphone.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with OOHGI LLC?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.