OOHGI, LLC. , Armen Kazaryan walk in to my office in Sep of 2012 – he explained that they make Native apps for IPhone and Androids for small businesses. After what I though was a comprehensive investigation of the company and making sure they were local, and in good standing I decided to go with them.
I gave him $1500.00 to start developing my app that had all the details of what I expected. He promised a fast reliable delivery date. 30 days later he producer what was to be the dash board, after checking it I realized I was in trouble, but he assured me that it was just like this because it was not ready ! By the end of December I had paid him $1000.00 to produce something even worth looking at since he said that he can’t continue without paying the developer.
Well it gets wore he produced what was working but never delivered the app, and by January 15 I had now paid him $5,000.00.
I had no idea what to do so I decided just to wait to – here we are March and he is not disappeared and will not return calls. I have tried every way to have him finish but not I can’t even find him!
This business is in breach of a contract I paid them $5,000.00 to develop an IPhone app and the company and Armen Kazaryan, never delivered a finished product, additionally he is trying to use the app and name for his own company. I have made multiple attempts to resolve but he has ignored my call email.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- App For Iphone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."