Ontario Property Management -Wilfred Lucier
We purchased some property in Windsor Ontario and were also referred to Ontario Property Management.We paid for renovations, in particular a new roof and shingles.
The work was not done properly or as promised. New shingles were nailed over top old ones and the roof was not replaced! In addition they damaged all the eaves by stepping on them.
To add insult to injury the owner Wilfred Lucier claims to have been burgled and rents stolen.
Please, please- If you are thinking about doing business with these colourful characters - do contact the local police and do a criminal background check.Please do not do business with this company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Property Management And Renovations
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "WILLIAMS FAMILY WHO RENT HOUSE AT 3012 CHARLES ST. OMAHA NE 68131 HAVE HARASSED MY FAMILY FOR 14 MONTHS NOW. WILLIAMS FAMILY DEALS DRUGS & PROSTITUTION IS GOING ON. THEY..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Just an update to what already ben posted here. Unlimited does NOT mean unlimited. According to their terms of service, you cannot use them a storage, backups or anything else..."
- "Don't buy from here! I Bought a clock $45 for my son it took two months for it to come when it arrived it was just paper rolled up and..."
- " Drive through lunch order of a full size salad, realized when I got to work (30 min away) the salad was small size. Tweeted (with photo) to Wendy's who responded..."