Wilmington, Delaware

I received an email from onstar that I could purchase just the navigation for $100 for one year.I logged in to my account found my way to the "add on's" offered to me and made my purchase.

I received an email confirmation thanking me for my purchase and detailing the transaction. Three weeks later I got a letter telling me the monthly automatic payments of $36 would start being charged to my credit card. I never authorized any payments of any kind. I called customer service to get this stopped and was told by the rep this was an error, I was also informed that my $100 had been refunded to my cc account and they could not honor the navigation $100/1 yr.

offer. Sure enough I saw when I checked my credit card account activity they took the $100 for the navigation offer then 5 days later, with no notification to me, they refunded the money and took away the navigation service. After 4 to 5 hours of phone calls to them over the next several days, with about 1.5 to 2 of those hours on hold, they said they were sorry and gave me one free month. Are you KIDDING ME.

A corporation is allowed to offer a service , take your money, then decide they don't want to fulfill their agreement? I feel the purchase was a legal binding contract and they backed out. I still don't know why they reneged on their offer, not one of the reps or supervisors could explain. This company has the worst customer ethic, violates their contracts then puts you on hold for two hours.

I would like to remind OnStar that they solicited me with the $100 navigation for a year offer, I did not call them and beg or request it.

What other company would have the gall to offer you a deal then 5 days later take it back, not tell you , then say well we don't why?OnStar is THE WORST

Review about: Onstar Navigation.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Onstar?

Comments

If Onstar is NOT the worst in service ..they are at least a close second( my personal experience)