Verified Reviewer

I shared your ad one time with my son. And I have been bombarded with your ads ever since.

When I showed my son how bad it was he decided to not purchase your item and chose another brand. I am going to make opinion known about how your ads are a complete annoyance on every social media outlet I can. I don't want a apology from you all. You know exactly how it works.

So the apology would just be a empty gesture. I am going to try and reach out to Joe Rogan to see if he knows how your ads hound people. He seems like a everyday person like most of us. So I hope he will make some kind of stand with the people your ad for the most part harasses.

Thank you and enjoy your day.

P.S Please do not send me a fake apology. That would be more annoying then your ridiculous ads.

User's recommendation: Don't bombard people for looking at or sharing g your ads with other people.

Preferred solution: To not be stalked by your annoying ads.

Onnit Pros: Your ads litterally stopped me.

Onnit Cons: Your ridiculous intrusion of ads.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Onnit Reviews