Verified Reviewer

I am an adult entertainment Creator on onlyfans. I created the account when I retired from the club when covid started.

It was a struggle getting started because I was harassed by creators and fans alike until I had over 271 people blocked! The handful of fans that I did collect treated me very well for my birthday but shortly after I made my birthday money onlyfans blocked me out of my account claiming that there was some sort of breach that I reported. This Is A Lie by an outright lie and they are stalling they won't let me Getty income my hard-earned money! I had a problem with an Amazon scam that took money out of my bank account and all I was doing was asking onlyfans about my options and they went and they shut my account an!

They took 100% of my income not 20% they took 100%! They refuse to let me back into my account to retrieve the money I madeThey refused to let me back into my account to retrieve the money I made. They favor the global Elite and the celebrities and they traffic to people and Adil entertainment!

I feel traffic by this company I am an idol Entertainer I am a dancer but I have had too many fans thinking otherwise and now getting all of my money stolen by the company itselfOblyFans Scams income! that Imade earned.

User's recommendation: STEER CLEAR OF ONLYFANS.

OnlyFans Pros: Adultentertainment.

OnlyFans Cons: Fraudulent claims favoritism discrimination, Poor technology on website.

Comments

#2031921

"I feel traffic" The only difference is YOU volunteered for it. How dare you compare your lame attempt at extra money to people who are forced into the trade you weak jelly.

Time to hang it up. Find a weak S I M P and settle down with him.

Leave LonelyFans to the younger attention W's... You are truly pathetic...

OnlyFans Reviews