Fremont, California
100% full Not resolved

What is preventing you from unsubscribing me from your mailing list? Why do you keep sending unsolicited mails time after time?

Me thinks the “unsubscribe” button is a dead one with OnlineCompliancePanel’s website. Else, there is no reason for them to keep sending me their spam mails every other day.

Has anyone of you heard of this spamming company called OnlineCompliancePanel? I have been a victim of its unsolicited mails for a few months now. Can we join hands to take legal action against these guys?

I have a serious problem with this company called OnlineCompliancePanel. They send unsolicited mails many times after I have unsubscribed. Why do they bother me like this so many times?

Review about: Horrible Trainings.

I didn't like: Online training scammers email scammers, Nuisance calls and emails, Unsolicited emailer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss unsolicited mails, Horrible Training company / $353553
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Onlinecompliancepanel?

Comments

School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Kent State University - The employees will ruin your life, carreer and your education Kent State University "Be careful with the employee's here they will issue a restraining order with only reports (total lies ) from their employees and allow them to do the same thing in..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more Fashionmia - Loved my dresses Fashionmia "I ordered 3 times for a total of 8 dresses. I ordered a size up and loved them all. I auggest you check out the size chart. Also, shipping takes..." Read more Tadd Wholesale Supply - TADDWHOLESALE is crooked..BUYER BEWARE! Tadd Wholesale Supply "I purchased a 6 lot of A/C filters from them. Box came in with a cardboard patch over the bottom corner of package. I thought nothing of it and put..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more