Fremont, California
100% full Not resolved

What is preventing you from unsubscribing me from your mailing list? Why do you keep sending unsolicited mails time after time?

Me thinks the “unsubscribe” button is a dead one with OnlineCompliancePanel’s website. Else, there is no reason for them to keep sending me their spam mails every other day.

Has anyone of you heard of this spamming company called OnlineCompliancePanel? I have been a victim of its unsolicited mails for a few months now. Can we join hands to take legal action against these guys?

I have a serious problem with this company called OnlineCompliancePanel. They send unsolicited mails many times after I have unsubscribed. Why do they bother me like this so many times?

Review about: Horrible Trainings.

I didn't like: Online training scammers email scammers, Nuisance calls and emails, Unsolicited emailer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss unsolicited mails, Horrible Training company / $353553
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Onlinecompliancepanel?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

ActualTests - Unlimited limited *** ActualTests "Dont buy them its rip off: Q: What does ActualTests Sell Anyway? A: We sell over 1000+ downloadable exam files in PDF format for you to quickly and easily read..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Trust But Verify Nv Real Estate Academy " Trust but verify-this is one of the most important tenets of the system. Look at what we have to say and verify for yourself if this applies for your..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Replicahause - Le service après vente est nul et déplorable ! Replicahause "J'ai reçu ma montre, (commande n° 11145 du 26 novembre 2016) une Rolex Submariner, après 3 semaines j'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran à midi (Rolex submariner)...." Read more g2a - Horrible scam website g2a "*First time using G2A *Purchase key for game *Key doesn't work *Contact seller and explain problem *Seller replies: "and?" *Support Team takes over the case *G2A closes case in seller's..." Read more Pets Supplies Plus - HORRIFIC customer service Pets Supplies Plus "I was in the store over 40 minutes trying to decide on fish supplies with my kids, not once did any of the 3 chatty girls who showed up all..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more