Secure-tix.com is a total rip-off resale marketplace.We were looking to purchase tickets for an event that was not on sale anyplace yet but at Onlinecitytickets (secure-tix.com), so we decided to purchase the tickets from this site before the tickets appear on sale elsewhere.

The cost Onlinecitytickets charged was $162.07 ($122 + $18.30 service charge + $3.17 e-mail delivery) per ticket. They do have a warning that the "ticket prices may exceed face value". However, when we have received the tickets - the actual ticket price was just $29.00 - four times lower than the Onlinecitytickets had charged. And their service fee was just slightly less than the actual ticket cost.

Ridiculous site, beware!That was our first and last dealing with this extortionist tickets marketplace.

Review about: Secure Tix Com.

I liked: Early ticket pre-sale.

I didn't like: Exuberant fee and ridiculous price overcharge.

1.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $186
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with OnlineCityTickets?

Comments

John hastle

i used this site it is total ripoff they manged to charge my credit card and when i looked for email that he told me was coming with my order number it wasnt sent.So i called them and they had no info on me saying i prob told them wrong number and email , i said its funny you managed to get my credit card correct but even though the seller repeated my email and phone number back to me correctly it wasnt send to me at all. Beware this site total scam