Online Shirt Orders - Mug Came Broken

8 of 88 Online Shirt Orders reviews

I ordered three Nasty Woman mugs.I also got the email saying they were back ordered.

No big deal. When I finally received them, two were fine, one came broken. I sent them an email, they responded promptly asking for a photo. I sent the photo a week ago and have yet to hear back from them.

I resent with a letter asking for a replacement mug. I still have not heard back. Alas, I will now have to take this up with my credit card company.

I am still hopeful that they are just a little backed up and will replace my mug.They should at least get back to me acknowledging that they received my photo and are working on getting me a new mug.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • What i ordered
    • Product design
  • What I disliked
    • That it came broken
    • That i have not heard back from them

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Brave New Look Or Online Shirt Orders Nasty Woman Mug
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #956193

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Online Shirt Orders? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 88 Online Shirt Orders reviews

Jan 25 #1276137 State College, Pennsylvania, United States

What's the email address for these people? Could you please send it to me? I ordered 4 mugs that said, "Don't blame me. I voted for her." Three were fine; one came that was purple with a small kitten face on the mug. What the *** was that?!
I'm struggling to find a contact for this outfit to call or email. The shipping label is from Indiana, which I presume is a warehouse and not the company itself.
Help please?

0 0 Reply
HO

Nov 17, 2016 #1242179 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

well then ,, nasty hillary woman,, you got what you deserved , a broken mug,, that applies to billary's face as well !

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Online Shirt Orders.
Filing a new complaint about
×