Online Compliance Panel - Unsolicited Spam Emailer
Anyone who is in business should understand one simple aspect: The nuisance they are causing to other people with their highly unprofessional work.Just why do you insist that I, an architect, get your completely unsolicited spam mails for events that you claim are about compliance in some area of biotechnology or medical devices?
Don’t you have the simple common sense to understand the complete lack of its relevance to me?
If this is how desperate you are for getting seen, I can only pity you for the way you guys run your business.
I wonder where your senior brass is from.Are you one of those unethical garage companies that operate from shanty towns and go about telling the world that they too have been to and deal with industrialized countries?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready to sell small and large quantities..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."
- "This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a..."
- "PFD has the absolute worst possible customer service and not a shred of integrity. I have been shopping around for the best price for the large amounts of high quality..."
- "If you are a small business owner and are in the process of finding a company that will help you obtain business licenses or permits be careful who you go..."
- "Hello Everyone. I am an ACN Rep also. Personally I like all the products and services and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."