Online Compliance Panel - Unsolicited Spam Emailer

2 of 5 Online Compliance Panel reviews

Anyone who is in business should understand one simple aspect: The nuisance they are causing to other people with their highly unprofessional work.Just why do you insist that I, an architect, get your completely unsolicited spam mails for events that you claim are about compliance in some area of biotechnology or medical devices?

Don’t you have the simple common sense to understand the complete lack of its relevance to me?

If this is how desperate you are for getting seen, I can only pity you for the way you guys run your business.

I wonder where your senior brass is from.Are you one of those unethical garage companies that operate from shanty towns and go about telling the world that they too have been to and deal with industrialized countries?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Email Spammers
Review category
Other
review #907393

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Online Compliance Panel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2 of 5 Online Compliance Panel reviews
RusselJerin

Feb 07 #1282541

Onlinecompliancepanel.com is an online education portal and we send newsletters only to subscribed customers and chosen audiences to whom a training program will be beneficial. However, I apologize for the inconveniences caused to you if you couldn't unsubscribe from our email list.
To stop receiving our newsletters please click on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of the newsletters. On clicking the link you will be diverted to the unsubscribe page on our website, wherein your email id will be displayed, click submit and you will be surely unsubscribed. Or you can send an email to customersupport@onlinecompliancepanel.com. with the subject line "Unsubscribe Me" and we will get you unsubscribed or give a call to Toll-Free: +1-510-857-5896.

1 0 Reply

Jan 30 #1278532 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

On Line Compliance Panel has commenced spamming once again. They had stopped for as few weeks due to numerous complaints sent to Go Daddy through whom their spam is sent.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Online Compliance Panel.
Filing a new complaint about
×