Online Compliance Panel - Unsolicited Spam Emailer
Anyone who is in business should understand one simple aspect: The nuisance they are causing to other people with their highly unprofessional work.Just why do you insist that I, an architect, get your completely unsolicited spam mails for events that you claim are about compliance in some area of biotechnology or medical devices?
Don’t you have the simple common sense to understand the complete lack of its relevance to me?
If this is how desperate you are for getting seen, I can only pity you for the way you guys run your business.
I wonder where your senior brass is from.Are you one of those unethical garage companies that operate from shanty towns and go about telling the world that they too have been to and deal with industrialized countries?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "Here in Florida, yards, landscaping and their upkeep is big business and it usually breaks down into two groups, one which provides grass cutting and trimming and another for..."
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I bought a slimming pills from this seller http://www.ioffer.com/selling/nixiao but I never get the items. He/she cheated my $100 (my hard earned money). Please be careful. He/she might have other account. April..."
- "Hello Everyone. I am an ACN Rep also. Personally I like all the products and services and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."