Online Compliance Panel - Online spammers

3 of 5 Online Compliance Panel reviews

Is onlinecompliancepanel.com in the business of offering trainings or spamming? Is this what their courses offer, too? , I’ve never enrolled for any of their courses, but have a strong feeling that all their courses teach how to flood the entire world’s inboxes with spam mails!

Wow…!!! Today also I have received another emails from onlinecompliancepanel.com and I have hit the unsubscribe button AGAIN. And I have received another confirmation that you are removing my email from your mailing list. The next email that I get from you will be reported to your ISP as spam.

This company is big time online spammers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Onlinecompliancepanel Online Training Spammers
Review category
Education
review #906850

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Online Compliance Panel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
3 of 5 Online Compliance Panel reviews
RusselJerin

Feb 07 #1282532

My sincere apology for the grievance caused due to redundant emails from online compliance panel.
OnlineCompliancePanel is a reputed website offering informational training to the consumers and do not spam the customers to enroll for the training until and unless the customer is registered with our organization.
If you require any assistance please send an email to customersupport@onlinecompliancepanel.com with the subject line "Unsubscribe Me" and we will get you unsubscribed or give a call to Toll-Free: +1-510-857-5896.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.