Online Assignment Help - Onlineassignmenthelp.net - High class, highest standards!!

1 of 2 Online Assignment Help reviews

Update added by user Jul 30, 2014

best service

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2014

My family is heading for vacation tomorrow (Saturday). I realized on Wednesday that my OPERATION MANAGEMENT assignment is due on Friday. I was devastated to say the least.

My cousin recommended me to take help from onlineassignmenthelp.net .When I entered the site I was greeted by their customer care representative (Tanya Peterss). She was awesome. She completely understood my situation and assured me that I will get my assignment on time and assigned Albert (subject expert) to complete my assignment. Their expert (Albert) worked tirelessly. I did not have enough of course material. But, still he didn’t give up. Somehow, he managed to arrange the material from company’s library. Today is Friday just before noon I got my solved assignment on my email id. I had no margin for error and failure was not an option. Albert (expert) made it all work out! I am going on vacation with my family. All thanks to onlineassignmenthelp.net .Their experts are awesome. They delivered more than what they promised.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Online Assignment Help? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1 of 2 Online Assignment Help reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

holt.falcon

Jul 31, 2014 #848838

You can very well call it a cheating because a lot many people say without knowing the help which solutions of onlineassignmenthelp.net provides. I have learnt a lot many concepts just from their assignments the reason is that they make things simple to understand by providing logical sequences. I am paying fee at college and learning nothing..Why I must not pay a small fee to learn?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Online Assignment Help.
Filing a new complaint about
×