Ongair Whatsapp Service Sucks
This is a very early stage startup and we knew problems might come. But we did not anticipate this will be so bad. As a good customer, and a startup person myself, gave loads of feedback. Wanted to be the customer I wanted to my own products, and maybe that's why I'm so disappointed now.
We have used this service for a month now and since the beginning we were not very happy, but as there are not many Whatsapp customer service platforms out there we sticked to it and tried to work with it and "learn to like it". Things were not so bad, actually.
The quality of their technology is not good, very early stage. Their API and servers are not responsive. Many times our clients reported that messages were sent 2 or even 3 times. Showing they were not managing correctly the instant messaging system and server requests.
The support is not bad when the server was up and running, but things went out of control on the 18th October, when their service shut down. (Attached file with their message 5 days ago)
At the beginning *their own* Whatsapp service was unavailable, so I realized the server was really down down... They took 2 days to bring the servers back, and when they did it, they started to bring accounts one by one. Since Tuesday they have promised us the service back and replied saying that "in the next couple of hours", "within the hour" and "today before 5:00pm" the service will be back.
The last message was that, yesterday Thursday 22 Oct, they said that the service will be back before 5:00PM (GMT-6) Now I'm posting this very disappointed, saying that they haven't replied my latest messages and are ignoring my request to cancel my account. Now they finally replied (while writing this review) that my Whatsapp number has been blocked...
So if you plan or want to keep your Whatsapp service live. Never use Ongair.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Web server
- User experience
- Customer service
- Response time
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ongair Whatsapp Customer Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post,..."
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Well, I only make the payment for a 15 day trial to download a resume I´ve made, but it seems that you´ve been charging me monthly. I want this to stop..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "I made an order of 2 games hard to find games from Atronica via game.co.uk but both items sent are wrong, I asked for: [ Tales of Symphonia & Tales..."