I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$.The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined.
I returned to the store asking them to fix it. They said no Refunds. I called the center did not take long to get a hold of them. I had to send my address name and my id along with my receipt via email to them.
Now I have to wait 2-7 days for them to get my card active.
I have never had a problem with this company until today.This is upsetting as ***.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Talking with customer service was quck and understanding
What I disliked
- Issue occured
- Waiting days before my problem is fixed
- Could not get refund from store
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Onevanilla Prepaid Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Tried to update my account info [specifically my email address] on CareCredit.com/cardholder. Had my username but not my password. Clicked "forgot password" - received message: "check your email for a..."
- "I reported my card lost on 9/19/15 and automative phone service said 2 weeks for delivery. I called back and spoke to a person. They were supposed to expedite the..."
- "if there is no safe , anymore how can we expect a refund? no one to even talk to NOONE. Like they never existed..... I have over 950$ in..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."
- "Don't fall victim to his bad business practices. He will leave you hanging after he picks up your load for days unable to get ahold of him as he..."
- "Do NOT let these guys in your home at all. I got suckered into having someone from Kirby come and clean my carpet for free.... it turned into a 3..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."