Appleton, Wisconsin
100% full Not resolved

I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$.The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined.

I returned to the store asking them to fix it. They said no Refunds. I called the center did not take long to get a hold of them. I had to send my address name and my id along with my receipt via email to them.

Now I have to wait 2-7 days for them to get my card active.

I have never had a problem with this company until today.This is upsetting as ***.

Review about: Onevanilla Prepaid Card.

I liked: Talking with customer service was quck and understanding.

I didn't like: Issue occured, Waiting days before my problem is fixed, Could not get refund from store.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Onevanilla Prepaid Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $30
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Onevanilla?

Submit review

Comments

Onevanilla are good cards. The Fault lies at the store u purchased it from. If u had the receipt clearly showing it was not activated, they should of simply swiped it again and re-attempt activation.

Trust me......

The cashier and store manager knew *** well the till was heavy by $34.95......

The store robbed u

Metal8089 @gmail.com

Cody

to Anonymous #1165784

with the onevanilla cards theres no way to re-swipe , with those the register automatically asks to scan. so their isnt a way to simply just re activate it. Yes i do believe they should have done more to help the customer out but i dont know the full story so there isnt much else i could say.