I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$.The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined.
I returned to the store asking them to fix it. They said no Refunds. I called the center did not take long to get a hold of them. I had to send my address name and my id along with my receipt via email to them.
Now I have to wait 2-7 days for them to get my card active.
I have never had a problem with this company until today.This is upsetting as ***.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Talking with customer service was quck and understanding
What I disliked
- Issue occured
- Waiting days before my problem is fixed
- Could not get refund from store
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Onevanilla Prepaid Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "Last month I made admittedly unusual purchases with my Direct Express debit card but they were nonetheless made by me and ONLY me. DE took it upon themselves to..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "I was filling my weekly pill box and was down to the bottom it the prescription bottle and found a pill that I have no idea what it is...."
- "Monday March 21, 2016 Fox River Mall, Appleton Wetseal associates are SO RUDE! I walked in two hours before closing time & nobody greeted me or told me about the..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."