Oneonta, Alabama

One Stop Plus criminals kept my money.I paid $2000 for clothes for my wedding & never received what I paid for.

I returned the items they sent me which I did not order & kept demanding a full refund. One Stop Plus kept the money & clothes too. I did not have the $2000 as it belonged to Quick Cash where I borrowed it. I planned to try all the clothes on & just keep the ones that fit me best.

One Stop Plus criminals now blocks my phone calls and orders & accused me of breaking the "rules" by "using too many coupons." They called me & threatened me with arrest & lawsuits. They voided the $100 merchandise certificates they sent me which are bogus. These terrorists need to be locked up. They straightout stole $2000 from me & from Quick Cash.

I investigated them & learned they are doing business under the names of over 50 bogus companies & it is run by illegal workers out of Mexico at sweatshops who mistreat their fellow Mexicans & they refuse to pay workers for the work they do. They pay them only a few cents an hour.

These workers need their pay to feed their families.I say lock up the criminals who run One Stop Plus & waterboard their crooked ***.

Review about: Clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with OneStopPlus?

Submit review

Comments

Vancouver, Washington, United States #1221318

Never buy online. Plus never borrow money from the mafia