OneStopPlus - One Stop Plus Criminals Robbed Me &Ruined My Wedding

1 of 2 OneStopPlus reviews

One Stop Plus criminals kept my money.I paid $2000 for clothes for my wedding & never received what I paid for.

I returned the items they sent me which I did not order & kept demanding a full refund. One Stop Plus kept the money & clothes too. I did not have the $2000 as it belonged to Quick Cash where I borrowed it. I planned to try all the clothes on & just keep the ones that fit me best.

One Stop Plus criminals now blocks my phone calls and orders & accused me of breaking the "rules" by "using too many coupons." They called me & threatened me with arrest & lawsuits. They voided the $100 merchandise certificates they sent me which are bogus. These terrorists need to be locked up. They straightout stole $2000 from me & from Quick Cash.

I investigated them & learned they are doing business under the names of over 50 bogus companies & it is run by illegal workers out of Mexico at sweatshops who mistreat their fellow Mexicans & they refuse to pay workers for the work they do. They pay them only a few cents an hour.

These workers need their pay to feed their families.I say lock up the criminals who run One Stop Plus & waterboard their crooked ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 OneStopPlus reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.