Austin, Texas
1K views 16 comments

I am Kevin Martin, Managing Director at ONEprop.ONEprop has offices in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and North Carolina.

Related: ONEprop - My Security deposit

I invite anyone who may have had an issue with ONEprop to contact me directly. My contact information is on our website www.ONEprop.com on the contact us page. ONEprop is a family owned business which has been helping Landlords and their residents for over 25 years. Although we work for Landlord's we work hard to assist residents and the communities where we work to create better rental experiences for all.

Unfortunately in this business, not every situation is always flowers and perfume, and that is where we have to work harder then ever.If anyone has an issue and feels they must post a complaint on this site, I will be very open and also post the resolution, good or bad here on this site (always with the permission of the person who felt aggrieved).

Review about: Property Management.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Oneprop Property Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with ONEprop?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1198387

This is great to see and know. Every Apartment Management Corporation should have the same posted.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1187361

I am moved in Monday July 18th, have no hot water, air conditioning not working, It's been close to 95 degrees.I have two small kids, no screens on any Windows so guess what I can't open the windows.

Home is filled with bugs. I moved into the money pit. Isn't there a law if over a certain degree in temp same day service is required. Metal posts in back yard sticking up out of ground jagged edges from old fence.

My property manager is awful.When I call her with concerns she emails me back and directs me to portal.

One Prop are rip offs!

You guys are also heartless!

I will never recommend you to anyone

kmartinoneprop
to Anonymous Plano, Texas, United States #1072871
ONEprop Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

I do not who you are or your situation.Please contact me directly at kmartin@oneprop.com.

The 100 plus employees of ONEprop who work for over 2,000 individual landlords are not heartless and if you were ripped off we would like to see if we can solve that issue.

As an organization and as people we do not tolerate anything which would resemble a rip off, but if a mistake was make we like to make it right.If you reach out to me I will work to get the issues solved.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #942563

Bad company,unprofessional,wow I will never again rent this company .I don't know why the owner of the house contract this company is "TRASH".I receive too much e-mail. late fee.before move in. I can believe.:-/

to Anonymous Dallas, Texas, United States #943362

Hello,

I am Mike Ingles, Vice president of Branch Operations for ONEprop and I have responsibility for the ONEprop field locations which includes our Charlotte office.

I would be happy to review and discuss your concerns but hesitate to comment here as I would want to confirm who I am speaking with and be able to address your concerns specifically, relative to the property that you are/were renting.

Please feel free to contact me via email at mingles@oneprop.com or my cell phone at 972-740-8193.

Thanks

This Business is not BBB Accredited!!!! #1 reason why you should NOT do business with this company!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #700186

Maybe the managing director should re-evaluate his staff.This isn't morally right.

What goes around comes around. I just pray I am around to see it when the shoe is on the other foot. To steal from people that gave your company a chance is a disgrace to all human kind. To lie to people manipulate people and attack them is not professional and it only make your business reputation look poorly.

The saying goes money is root to all evil. This company is just evil! :( all they want is your money. The guy in Charlotte NC is a thief.

The Managing Director told me the same thing. " contact me i will thoroughly investigate this issue. He called the property manager in Charlotte and took his word, never asked for evidence such as photos (which I had). When I suggested i was going to contact an attorney I was told to do so, that they would only win in court.

Not sure how any of them sleep at night.

But Bless their souls, I pray that God forgives them and their prayers are answered before its too late.

Natasha907ruckerCliffDr
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #700185

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE ONLY LOOKING TO STEAL YOUR DEPOSIT AND HARASS YOU ON THE 1ST OF EVERY MONTH.THEY ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY AND THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SINGLES.

THEY WILL NEVER LISTEN TO YOU THEY BELIEVE THEIR STAFF IS GOLD AND THEY DO NO WRONG. I AM A PREVIOUS RENTER IN CHARLOTTE NC AND I HAVE HAD MY DEPOSIT STOLEN FROM ME.

I HAVE HAD MY CHARACTER ATTACKED AS WELL AS MY MOTHER AND 78 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER.PLEASE SAVE YOUR SELF SOME TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY >GO ELSE WHERE

Charlotte Application
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #669202

June 24, 2013, informed OneProp I was interested in a property here in Charlotte and I received two emails telling me to fill out the application "ASAP".Which I did - kick me now!

After several emails of monthly rent negotiations, all was agreed upon. Now, 24 hours lated...email comes..so sorry, the homeowner didn't accept your offer. After my request to cancel the $40 application fee, they responded: "We are unable to refund your application fee, since we have processed your application.

Your application is good for 30 days if there’s another available ONEprop property that interest you, just let us know and we can get you presented again to a different owner." So now, they have my $40 application fee and no other property in the area within my price range.STAY AWAY!