One Step Closer Animal Rescue in Sparta NJ is a scam and should be shut down.The Director is a liar, saw her abuse Zippy & have pictures, have contacted Consumer Affairs & the reputable rescues in NJ know this group is brokering in defenseless shelter animals.

Please email me with your complaints also & we will do our best to shut these people down!Cindy_Vanaman@gmail.com

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with One Step Closer Animal Rescue?

Comments

Where's ur pictures.

If u don't respond then that means ur lieing.

Cindy V
to Anonymous Oak Island, North Carolina, United States #1308787

The photos are at the State now and hoping they shut this abuser down. The problem with One Step Closer is the Director is skimming money and denying the poor animals the most basic of care....however, the volunteers are also being abused as many of them are true animal lovers who are just trying to help.

If you know where poor Zippy is, please contact me directly & we'll talk...this poor baby deserved a life, the Director is a liar and that fact was confirmed with my own vet when they confirmed everything we were told was a lie, not speculation honey, a lie.

Every penny I persuade animals lovers like us to direct to reputable rescues instead of One Step Closer is saving animals who are victimized like Zippy...

Homer51
Newton, New Jersey, United States #1087324

One Step Closer Animal Rescue (O.S.C.A.R.), in Sparta, NJ, is a non-profit rescue organization that saves dogs and cats from desperate situations.We are strictly an all volunteer group.

Nearly all of our volunteers work full-time jobs. Juggling the many demands of work, family, and the rescue is not easy. Fortunately, our volunteers are an amazing group of honest, hard-working, animal loving individuals who always have the best interest of the animals at heart. As some of you might already know, dealing with the public is not always easy.

No matter how hard we try, there will always be those who complain that we didn’t respond fast enough or are upset that their application was either rejected, or not selected, and they didn’t get the dog or cat they wanted. But rather than try and adopt one of the millions of homeless animals from another organization, they take the time to post a complaint. Some even take the time to post the same complaint twice. Then there are individuals who engage in a relentless campaign to try and discredit our organization.

These same individuals who rely on their good name to attract clients should understand the importance of one’s reputation. They should also understand that to knowingly post slanderous accusations on the internet is an actionable offense. Their spiteful comments truly say more about their character than anything about us. Our reputation speaks for itself in the many “Happy Tails” we receive on an...

“Happy Tails” are from past adopters who take the time to send us photos and updates on the animals they adopted from us. We are proud of our accomplishments and the seemingly endless list of “Happy Tails” posted on our website speak volumes about the work we do here at O.S.C.A.R. You can check them out here: http://www.oscaranimalrescue.org/oscar-1-happy-tails.html. We ask that everyone please spay or neuter your pets and remember – Don’t Shop!

ADOPT!

Thank you.O.S.C.A.R.

Cindy V
to Homer51 Oak Island, North Carolina, United States #1308790

The Director of this scam operation may be playing the volunteers, but I have been a rescue parent since 1983 and I know animal abuse when I see it....One Step Closer Animal Rescue should be shut down, plain, simple and fact. If you want to donate or volunteer, find a reputable group not some nutcase who is taking money to build a 'facility' so she doesn't have to work a real job...Do You Know What ever Happened to Zippy?

I will be in touch with you soon. I have an issue you may want to hear.

ADOPT!