Fort Worth, Texas

I kept getting phone calls from a Dallas number but no message so I called back.First- an agent NEVER charges an upfront FEE!

I've worked for Cadillac and several other big name corporations as well as recently filming a pilot for my show the #PawningPlanners and I didn't pay the production company or the casting agent a dime in fact, they paid me.

If you are wanting to market yourself, invest in a website and post a blog and photos of what make you unique, creative and saavy but don't waste your money on these types of scams.In fact, you can apply at reality casting for free all day long.

Wendy Wortham

www.texastwinstv.com

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with One Source Talent?

Submit review

Comments

taylornine9cust.care

Hello Wendy, my name is Taylor I work for the customer support department at our corporate headquarters.I'm glad to hear that you had success in the entertainment industry.

I notice in our system that you never attended your first appointment.

By not attending this you missed out on valuable information about our company, what we do, and what we provide to our talent.We have a lot of people that have experienced success with our company, feel free to check them out at, iamnine9.com

taylornine9cust.care

Hello Wendy, my name is Taylor I work for the customer support division located at our corporate headquarters in Detroit, Michigan.I would like to make a correction to this review.

We are not an agency. We are a casting service that has been established since 2003 successfully exposing many talent to the entertainment industry.

We provide tools and support when needed to help our talent create their own marketing materials.Feel free to check out our talent success stories