One Source Talent - Review about Talent Services from Detroit, Michigan
OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online.Which was my first red flag.
Then when the women called me and told me they wanted me to come in and meet the director and said that I'm no more then a half hour away, I'm thinking to myself "I never put my address on the app" so that was red flag #2. Then like any responsible young adult I didn't some googling and doing this site and many others with complaints galore! Then checked the BBB (better Buisness burrow) and these jokers aren't even registered. They have a rating of a C+ but they are not accredited.
Please people don't trust this company. It's the same M.O as John Robert Powers and Ipop. Give them your money if you want to but the better choice would be to get your own photographer, get cast into student shows and get reconized in your own area THEN...get an reputable agent on your own. FYI agents and managers take only commission, they never ask for anything up front.
Agents take no more then %10 and Managers take %10-15.Do your research and don't be a victim.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Talent Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I ordered these shoes twice; size 11 & 12. The sizes are not accurate. I took the shoes to a shoe store; the 11's are close to 9.5 and the..."
- "06/18/16 My name is Bill, I am staying at the Willoughby Ohio location in room 341. I have stayed here in the past and this by far is the worst..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."