One Source Talent - Review about Talent Services from Detroit, Michigan

89 of 316 One Source Talent reviews

OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online.Which was my first red flag.

Then when the women called me and told me they wanted me to come in and meet the director and said that I'm no more then a half hour away, I'm thinking to myself "I never put my address on the app" so that was red flag #2. Then like any responsible young adult I didn't some googling and doing this site and many others with complaints galore! Then checked the BBB (better Buisness burrow) and these jokers aren't even registered. They have a rating of a C+ but they are not accredited.

Please people don't trust this company. It's the same M.O as John Robert Powers and Ipop. Give them your money if you want to but the better choice would be to get your own photographer, get cast into student shows and get reconized in your own area THEN...get an reputable agent on your own. FYI agents and managers take only commission, they never ask for anything up front.

NEVER!

Agents take no more then %10 and Managers take %10-15.Do your research and don't be a victim.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
89 of 316 One Source Talent reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
karmaisabitch

Apr 05, 2015 #968041 New Jersey, United States

Cant wait to give my friend a call and let him know what I just found out.. might be a lil to late cause I was there to support him on his "2nd interview"... glad I found this site b4 it becomes thousands of dollars.. sad ppl mess other ppls dreams to make or steal their money... thanks for the post...

1 0 Reply
pissedthefukoff

Dec 17, 2014 #917346 Mountain View, California, United States

Plus one supposed woman went above and beyond in her review about how one source is the saviour. I posted a comment to her review and asked her post proof. Like maybe some pictures of actual documentation and what not. Never happened.

1 2 Reply
pissedthefukoff

Dec 17, 2014 #917345 Mountain View, California, United States

I believe your post. The red flag for me was how all the reviews here that say all great things about one source are OBVIOUSLY phony reviews created by one source to up their rating. Those phony fake reviews always just seem to jump out at you.

2 0 Reply
mrsbutters

Apr 20, 2015 #974287 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

i completely agree they seem really phony and considering all reviews are not good it would just seem like One Source is coming in and adding reviews to make themselves look good. My husband applied for this company and we were pretty sure it was a scam but im now a hundred percent convinced.

1 0 Reply
Deb

Nov 22, 2014 #904676 Long Beach, California, United States

I really appreciate you posting this information. It saves a lot of us parents the frustration of being lied to and taken advantage of

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about One Source Talent.
Filing a new complaint about
×