One Source Talent - Review about Talent Services from Detroit, Michigan
OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online.Which was my first red flag.
Then when the women called me and told me they wanted me to come in and meet the director and said that I'm no more then a half hour away, I'm thinking to myself "I never put my address on the app" so that was red flag #2. Then like any responsible young adult I didn't some googling and doing this site and many others with complaints galore! Then checked the BBB (better Buisness burrow) and these jokers aren't even registered. They have a rating of a C+ but they are not accredited.
Please people don't trust this company. It's the same M.O as John Robert Powers and Ipop. Give them your money if you want to but the better choice would be to get your own photographer, get cast into student shows and get reconized in your own area THEN...get an reputable agent on your own. FYI agents and managers take only commission, they never ask for anything up front.
Agents take no more then %10 and Managers take %10-15.Do your research and don't be a victim.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Talent Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "Dress was not as pictured. Very cheap material and not even close to picture. They stole the picture from a designer. The dress was advertised as satin and came as..."
- "I can't believe how I was treated by chryslers claim department they were friendly at first and told me to take my one year old 2014 300S to the dealership..."
- "From now on, I'll shop American. The item i purchased was nothing like its picture. And my second item didn't come with my order, which was ordered at the same..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."