One Day Organizing Solutions Rejected My Legitimate Business
I am Not very happy with their services!
I researched this company online because I needed a small closet to be made for up to $1,000.00 dollars and I spoke with Hank on the phone about it.
He was very nice and courteous and told me that he wanted to work with me on this project and he made an appointment to come over and give me the price quote.
Yes, he did come over and sadly he sent me this awful letter turning down my business solely based on the Fact that the project was Not Big Enough For Him To Take On, or in other words, it was Not Enough Money For Him To Make.
He also did nothing to recommend, nor refer me to another company and I am very angry and upset over his attitude towards this job.
When you are in business, you should be willing to take on any job whether it is Big or Small!
Anyway, I already found another company to do it that has much more Respect in which You Lack!
Enclosed, in the attachment, please find a copy of the letter that Hank had sent out to me for your review and further reference.
Thank you for Not Helping Me Out!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- He was professional on the telephone
- He make an appointment and showed up promptly
- He was well mannered on the telephone as well
- I had confidence in him doing the job
- He does run a decent company for the most part
What I disliked
- He rejected my legitimate business
- He would not refer me to another competitor
- He wrote me a nasty rejection letter
- He had no sympathy for my situation
- He refused to respond to my last letter
- Reason of review:
- he rejected my legitimate business because he says that the job was NOT big enough, meaning there was NOT enough money for him to make!
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- One Day Organizing Solutions Closet
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."