One Day Organizing Solutions Rejected My Legitimate Business
I am Not very happy with their services!
I researched this company online because I needed a small closet to be made for up to $1,000.00 dollars and I spoke with Hank on the phone about it.
He was very nice and courteous and told me that he wanted to work with me on this project and he made an appointment to come over and give me the price quote.
Yes, he did come over and sadly he sent me this awful letter turning down my business solely based on the Fact that the project was Not Big Enough For Him To Take On, or in other words, it was Not Enough Money For Him To Make.
He also did nothing to recommend, nor refer me to another company and I am very angry and upset over his attitude towards this job.
When you are in business, you should be willing to take on any job whether it is Big or Small!
Anyway, I already found another company to do it that has much more Respect in which You Lack!
Enclosed, in the attachment, please find a copy of the letter that Hank had sent out to me for your review and further reference.
Thank you for Not Helping Me Out!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- He was professional on the telephone
- He make an appointment and showed up promptly
- He was well mannered on the telephone as well
- I had confidence in him doing the job
- He does run a decent company for the most part
What I disliked
- He rejected my legitimate business
- He would not refer me to another competitor
- He wrote me a nasty rejection letter
- He had no sympathy for my situation
- He refused to respond to my last letter
- Reason of review:
- he rejected my legitimate business because he says that the job was NOT big enough, meaning there was NOT enough money for him to make!
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- One Day Organizing Solutions Closet
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."