One Day Organizing Solutions Rejected My Legitimate Business
I am Not very happy with their services!
I researched this company online because I needed a small closet to be made for up to $1,000.00 dollars and I spoke with Hank on the phone about it.
He was very nice and courteous and told me that he wanted to work with me on this project and he made an appointment to come over and give me the price quote.
Yes, he did come over and sadly he sent me this awful letter turning down my business solely based on the Fact that the project was Not Big Enough For Him To Take On, or in other words, it was Not Enough Money For Him To Make.
He also did nothing to recommend, nor refer me to another company and I am very angry and upset over his attitude towards this job.
When you are in business, you should be willing to take on any job whether it is Big or Small!
Anyway, I already found another company to do it that has much more Respect in which You Lack!
Enclosed, in the attachment, please find a copy of the letter that Hank had sent out to me for your review and further reference.
Thank you for Not Helping Me Out!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- He was professional on the telephone
- He make an appointment and showed up promptly
- He was well mannered on the telephone as well
- I had confidence in him doing the job
- He does run a decent company for the most part
What I disliked
- He rejected my legitimate business
- He would not refer me to another competitor
- He wrote me a nasty rejection letter
- He had no sympathy for my situation
- He refused to respond to my last letter
- Reason of review:
- he rejected my legitimate business because he says that the job was NOT big enough, meaning there was NOT enough money for him to make!
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- One Day Organizing Solutions Closet
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "Very upset I even went to Mexico in the first place. This dentist is very unethical and only cares about the patients that can bring him the most referrals in..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."