Islandia, New York

The Omnipod cases suck. Come on ! For equipment that is so costly and important, you can't come up with a better design that this zip around nightmare.

Review about: Equipment Case.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Omnipod?

Comments

Ridgewood, New Jersey, United States #994703

case doesn't even last 4months and I also put the case with my PDM in a protective nylon bag.elastics coming loose and Velcro missing on part of the piece that holds the PDM.

$20 is very overpriced.

Need to make better quality bags that are durable and last longer.outside of case got frayed within 4 months use and like I said I treat it with kid gloves.

Glam Seamless - Glamseamless not so glam anymore!!! BAD Quality Hair now Glam Seamless "I had my last THREE orders have matted tangled fried looking disasters your company calls quality hair..." Read more HoWigs - Wavy Human Hair Full Lace Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more