Featured on Twitter Not resolved

I have been using this product for 2 years this month.I absolutely loved it!

Then about 6months in the adhesive started tearing up my skin. I saw many doctors and called about it plenty of times and anything any doctor gave me or the company gave me never worked! Now on top of that, my pods are failing on me. This is wasting my time, insulin, and money.

This product is supposed to help and support people with a serious disease but it's making me feel worse. I wonder if the person who invented this pump was a type 1 themselves.

I can't imagine they were cause this is making type 1 harder on me.These photos are of old areas I placed my pump.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Omnipod Insulin Pump
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Omnipod?

Comments

Casualit

I would also like to know if you were rotating areas? I have some dead skin issues but nothing similar to yours.

Katkuba

I'm going to assume you were rotating areas where you put the pump and didn't always put it in the same spot, like moving from one side to the other and putting the needle in a different spot from the last time.