Walnut, California

I bought omgnb.com backpack because it was nice,When I got this backpack I Loved it!It's cool looking,the backpack has a very nice texture and sits comfortable on my shoulders .

When I first opened up package, I found the backpack is not as big as I originally thought. It holds the laptop but can not fit any books in it. I am a college student I was under the impression it would be able to hold my books. If you need to carry much more than the laptop, charger and some small accessories you may find this doesn't have the space to meet you needs.

SO disappointed.

I'm returning it.Thank goodness for free returns.

Review about: Backpack.

3.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Omgnb?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Anyone heard about the omgnb.com? I just bought two pairs of shoe on that... Omgnb "As the title said, I just bought two pairs of shoe on that... and that's my first time purchase on that site, oh, yeah, anyone heard about the brand of..." Read more Poshmark Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more