As the title said, I just bought two pairs of shoe on that...and that's my first time purchase on that site, oh, yeah, anyone heard about the brand of SIKETU?
That is the brand i bought from, 3 days passed, i'm kind of worry about my purchase, though they are so cheap, but i'm still upset about the first time shopping on this site.
Because there comes no more information from the website, only one order confirmation email which was sent to my junk box too...Does it normal or what should i do?
I will be appreciated for any opinions, thank you in advance.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Diversity of products
What I disliked
- Product proceed time
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Siketu Womens Vogue Beach Beaded Sandals
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I bought omgnb.com backpack because it was nice,When I got this backpack I Loved it! It's cool looking,the backpack has a very nice texture and sits comfortable on my shoulders..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."