As the title said, I just bought two pairs of shoe on that...and that's my first time purchase on that site, oh, yeah, anyone heard about the brand of SIKETU?

That is the brand i bought from, 3 days passed, i'm kind of worry about my purchase, though they are so cheap, but i'm still upset about the first time shopping on this site.

Because there comes no more information from the website, only one order confirmation email which was sent to my junk box too...Does it normal or what should i do?

I will be appreciated for any opinions, thank you in advance.

Review about: Siketu Womens Vogue Beach Beaded Sandals.

I liked: Prices, Diversity of products.

I didn't like: Product proceed time.

3.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Omgnb?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Omgnb - Too small backpack Omgnb "I bought omgnb.com backpack because it was nice,When I got this backpack I Loved it! It's cool looking,the backpack has a very nice texture and sits comfortable on my shoulders..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Omgnb - Should i ask for the compensation because of the shop out of stock of my orders? Omgnb "Few days ago, i was placing an order on the website named omgnb, and i bought school backpack and one canvas backpack from two of their brands, "MXM" and the..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more