Scooter took my money that i gave as large deposit for a show in Atlanta, Georgia.Scooter will not refund my money or answer my calls.
He creates elaborate lies when trying to deceive you to think he can create the situation you want. He does not and will have you wire transfer money to him instead of paypal, then you will never hear from him again. Numerous attempts to contact him and his superior go on deaf ears. The owner of the agency to which now says he is Sub Contractor does not help you even though he works with the agency and you meet him at the building.
Do not do business with this man Scooter, Edward Robinson, the security guard.
He will act like he wants to help you but just looking for you weakness to steal from you.DO NOT TRUST HIM
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product or service
- Show And Booking Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Chain is turning pink in some areas. Very poor quality for the cost. Will never purchase jewelry from this company, pure junk! Contact the designer and she..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015. I finally got it on November 3, 2015. I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have..."
- "I bought a leather sofa with 5 year extended warranty after a year leather starting fading. Contacted their warranty deptt but never had any person that can come and see..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."