Mobile, Alabama

OMEGA Management is does illegal tactics. I have the proof in writing.

They send emails and text messages telling you to get out in 24 hours or you will be TOWED. They have a RV/Mobile home park-Pala Verde

I have copies of emails.

Notice they didn't list the reason. I called and told the lady I was paid in full and owed no money. Have proof of that.

She proceeds to tell me that passing out the owners information was against their policy. I said, where in my contract does it state that you can't pass out the owners public phone number because the man C.William Barnhill "Bill" has a PUBLIC listing. IT IS NOT PRIVATE.

When I told her I would take copies of my receipts and emails to the Sheriffs office they backed down. They then send me a text saying, I did indeed have to the first to vacate because it was a month to month contract for the RV's .

Tenants have rights within the law if they are not doing anything illegal and I surely wasn't.

People can't make up laws that doesn't exist because they think they can threaten someone into fear.

I didn't like: Horrible company and trashy, Lack of ability to take responsibility, Threaten tenants.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss illegal threats of removal / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Omega Properties?

Submit review

Comments

Daphne, Alabama, United States #1195009

Wait a minute, so you were passing out some man's name and phone number all over the place to random strangers all while slandering his name all over the internet, but won't publish your own name "due to possible identity theft". That seems a bit sketchy. You sound like a stand-up guy that I would want renting property from me as well.