BILL C.William Barnhill_ OMEGA PROPERTIES- PALA VERDE ILLEGAL THREATS
OMEGA Management is does illegal tactics. I have the proof in writing.
They send emails and text messages telling you to get out in 24 hours or you will be TOWED. They have a RV/Mobile home park-Pala Verde
I have copies of emails.
Notice they didn't list the reason. I called and told the lady I was paid in full and owed no money. Have proof of that.
She proceeds to tell me that passing out the owners information was against their policy. I said, where in my contract does it state that you can't pass out the owners public phone number because the man C.William Barnhill "Bill" has a PUBLIC listing. IT IS NOT PRIVATE.
When I told her I would take copies of my receipts and emails to the Sheriffs office they backed down. They then send me a text saying, I did indeed have to the first to vacate because it was a month to month contract for the RV's .
Tenants have rights within the law if they are not doing anything illegal and I surely wasn't.
People can't make up laws that doesn't exist because they think they can threaten someone into fear.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible company and trashy
- Lack of ability to take responsibility
- Threaten tenants
- Reason of review:
- illegal threats of removal
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "i ordered a standard size wedding dress based on the measurements they provided. I received the dress and it is about 10 inches too long. I am 5'7 so it's..."
- "I called sears to order a part for my washing machine on 8/9. At first they told me the part was going to be 59.99. I should have just hung..."
- "Wish we did our research also, before doing work for this fraud. It is public knowledge now and a matter of public record. All one has to do is look..."