2.4K views

Omaze deleats all entries without purchase. I have hired an Attorney to go after them.

Comments

To be honest, I don't think they delete them. I haven't won anything yet, but have used FAME and paid entries.

I kept track of how many FAME entries and paid entries I had for one campaign, and at the end of the drawing entry reached out to customer service and asked how many entries I had. She gave me an accurate count o the numbers. Yes, after 10 entries they aren't available to be seen on your record, but at least they themselves have a record of them. As a note, I had a lot of FAME entries, so I wondered whether or not a few might accidentally go missing.

Turns out they don't but keep in mind if the average amount raised is 2.1 million then there are most likely 168 MILLION entries.

The likelihood of winning is very small. Donate if you want, but because you want to contribute to a good cause not because you expect to win.

i hope you do. They do this all the time. good luck

I’ve also donated and the date for said giveaway changed!

if its a scam i would like to know also.

Add me to your lawsuit if true. Donated over 20 times.

Mostly, $100. This makes me so sad.

I thought it was a win, win. Charity and a dream.

Is this true??? Thats the only way ive entered because of sweepstakes laws they have to abide by that rule...

Please comment below why you think its true.

Id be really surprised at how you came about this, maybe an ex employee? Lol Anyways 50 words to keep going here

BuoyantSaola720
to Claudio #1671911

I am also interested in this. I suspect that letting people feel like they can enter without donating is a way to abide by the sweepstakes rules but then they never enter the alternate methods of entry into the drawing pile.

I came to this conclusion because of the Omaze dream house entry method-- mailing in your AMOE to a PO Box in Carlsbad, CA. There needs to be more transparency with this...

to BuoyantSaola720 #1672101

Let's join together and go after them