Omaze was suppose to announce on it's site the winner of the Bocelli trip,

I am sure they do not know what a scam this Omaze is.....they have had many complaints online in his fan list of the winner which was never announced but pd. fans that monopolized the fan page , kicking anyone out that ask the question about any winner...……………….

Omaze was to announce this...…………….they did not, the Bocelli fan page did not release the winner but those that questioned it were kicked out of the fan page...…………………...a total scam...………..I want my money back, over 50.00 for donating to such a scam, reporting the BBB. which is a joke...…

and the Federal Gov...…

They had 2 sexy dressed women that made comments on how they loved the singers and were going to meet them, one was Russian and the other from another foreign country...…….I caught on early and am going to release this information to the right people...…this kind of talk is unheard of in America

We were told they would release a name on OMAZE and FB ANDREA BOCELLI FAN PAGE...…...a lie....the Russian woman and another hacked my page on FB who kept saying for 2 months she was going to Italy......

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaze Donation.

Reason of review: scam trip to Italy to meet Bocelli for a week.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

FlashyMarkhor

I believe they are scam.They were supposed to announce the winner for Andrea Bocelli around may 9,no news yet.I have sent a few massages to them and of course no reply about the winner.Do not waste your money on scam organizations like Omaze.

I also believe that Omaze is scam.They were suppised to announce the winner for Andrea Bocelli around may 9.2019.I have sent them a few massages but no reply yet.Dont waste your money on these wierd organizations.

Well All I can say is The winners are REAL. My wife won and everything turned out as promised.

Haven't received the automobile as yet. The personalities we met were great, the trip was a once in a lifetime trip We were treated with loving care

I’ve participated in Omaze and have seen other celebrities run contest from it . I HAVE NEVER seen a winner.

And I waited for one to be announced in 2 contests and nothing . I will NEVER participate again . And I know I’m not the only one that feels this way .

I’ve seen hundreds of people asking “Who won” and no one ever gets a response . They’re full of it !

to Anonymous #1703075

You are right,I totally agree

They did post it...