5.2K views

Should have read the comments here before participating, but had a similar experience as the rest of the people here.

It appears their all winners are fabricated. Try to search for any people who had the experience with their advertised contests, twitter, reddit anywhere, there's 2 people in entire internet who has talked about their experience out of thousands contests they do every year.

All their winners look the same, mostly middle aged men, few older women, have the same professional "happiness" when told, and then have a blurb about celebrity they won with something vaguely relating why would they be interested in it. You search for those names in celebrity's followers list and they don't exist, there's no social media from them, no one has ever tweeted omg i won omaze contest, no established real people social media accounts in thise age of day for ANY contests?

they make up winners, real fans, real people who actually donated never win. Do not bother wasting money on this sham.

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaze Donation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Idea of winning.

I didn't like: Scam company.

• Charity Appeal
  • No Reward
  • Omaze com Omaze Fraud

Comments

I won! I'm real lol.

Sorry you haven't won yet! But it is real!

to Heather #1663916

what exactly did you win and how?

UnknownPademelon
to Heather #1667878

Heather, if you don’t mind us asking, what did you win?

to Heather #1674514

Tell us more about yourself Heather.

Remember this.., that winners can take the cash instead of the experience. I’ve donated $50 and did 40+ free entry’s, but the history within my account is only recording 10 of my confirmed entry’s.

What’s gonna happen if the computer picks one of my confirmed 40, but yet choses one of my unconfirmed free entry’s. Wait until the day when they post a winner with a confirmation entry number that belongs to me recorded by a screen shot photo.

Lawsuit! Maybe they know it’s a drawn number that doesn’t have a winner and it was thrown out, and then they move on to the next drawn number: but anyhow, $2500 is worth more to me than playing miniature golf with some movie star who really has better things to do with their life.