9.5K views

Should have read the comments here before participating, but had a similar experience as the rest of the people here.

It appears their all winners are fabricated. Try to search for any people who had the experience with their advertised contests, twitter, reddit anywhere, there's 2 people in entire internet who has talked about their experience out of thousands contests they do every year.

All their winners look the same, mostly middle aged men, few older women, have the same professional "happiness" when told, and then have a blurb about celebrity they won with something vaguely relating why would they be interested in it. You search for those names in celebrity's followers list and they don't exist, there's no social media from them, no one has ever tweeted omg i won omaze contest, no established real people social media accounts in thise age of day for ANY contests?

they make up winners, real fans, real people who actually donated never win. Do not bother wasting money on this sham.

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaze Donation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Idea of winning.

I didn't like: Scam company.

Comments

I have seen winners post about their experiences!

Ummm... it is possible they do not put the people's real names.

Not many people would want it blasted across the internet that they just won a $500K Lambo, attached with their picture and location. Actually, would be pretty stupid to actually do that.

With all the high profile celebs and charities they are attached to, I highly doubt anything nefarious is going on. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

This info is real. Omaze only works with celebrities and politicans when it comes to real winners.

But expensive stuff like a $500,000 car? Yeah... a small group of companies won't meddle with that stuff. It's just a a scam and they fake winners.

Haven't you noticed the actual winners don't have facebook, social media, or even slightest hint about there thousands of dollar car on a site? I would if I would've won. You would see pictures of me and my McClaren 720S and put that on public.

If you want to be live with celebrities. Then it is fine.

What makes me question the website, is that most of the winners are from the USA. Like, I've entered in quite a few, and never saw anyone outside NA to win any of the contests I've entered.

And I was sure to enter on contests where europe was available. The only contest I saw a person from outside NA (in this case, Europe) to win, was on a 'trip through Europe'...

Not sure if by coincidence, or they are really 'hand picking' winners. It's really weird.

I won! I'm real lol.

Sorry you haven't won yet! But it is real!

to Heather #1663916

what exactly did you win and how?

UnknownPademelon
to Heather #1667878

Heather, if you don’t mind us asking, what did you win?

to UnknownPademelon #1678943

Heather does not exist people just part of the big LIE. Again class action lawsuit should be pursued.

to Heather #1674514

Tell us more about yourself Heather.

to Heather #1678942

What a *** joke-this company needs to be sued for prying on the good nature of others who believe they are truly donating to charities.

Remember this.., that winners can take the cash instead of the experience. I’ve donated $50 and did 40+ free entry’s, but the history within my account is only recording 10 of my confirmed entry’s.

What’s gonna happen if the computer picks one of my confirmed 40, but yet choses one of my unconfirmed free entry’s. Wait until the day when they post a winner with a confirmation entry number that belongs to me recorded by a screen shot photo.

Lawsuit! Maybe they know it’s a drawn number that doesn’t have a winner and it was thrown out, and then they move on to the next drawn number: but anyhow, $2500 is worth more to me than playing miniature golf with some movie star who really has better things to do with their life.