Not resolved

I think it’s not a real charity

I’ve donated hundreds of dollars and I feel good about the causes I’ve given to but it sure is a long shot to actually win

Product or Service Mentioned: Omaze Donation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post Comment

Ever heard of the lottery?


For profit doesn't mean they don't donate. That's just how they're legally classified.

to Anonymous #1679867

Hey Anonymous why don't you give your real name instead of running your mouth.


It's definitely not a real charity - they say on their website that they are a for-profit company (https://support.omaze.com/hc/en-us/articles/217522927-Is-my-contribution-tax-deductible-) It's a very gray area when it comes to how much money goes to the charity: https://support.omaze.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005819594-How-much-money-goes-to-the-charity- Because they aren't a non-profit, the amount going to the charity could be a huge percent range.

to Anonymous #1670204

It’s actually not a gray area at all. 80% of donations go to the charity. The other 20% funds the operation.

to Anonymous #1673416

That’s not true. Why is there no reporting that says they actually donate 80%?

Where is the proof? I know for a fact this is wrong.

You May Also Like