Louisville, Kentucky

I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed.The hours listed are within the hours I'm calling.

I need s resolution of the reason why my stsin came off after one year of applying to my deck. I haven't cleaned my deck yet for season or anything. it is off in other parts of my deck as well. I can provide pics of it too!

Hand rails and main boards.

Not happy.

Review about: Paint.

3.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Olympic Paint And Stain?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rodney Dean The Fence Man_ Don't say I didn't warn you Rodney Dean The Fence Man " When I contracted with Rodney Dean The Fence man, there were 2 requirements to the install. First, I wanted the top rail of the fence lined up to the..." Read more ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more Olympic Paint And Stain - Review about Olympic Maximum Toner from Shirley, Massachusetts Olympic Paint And Stain "I spent several hundred dollars staining my fence and it only lasted one winter and looked like this...." Read more Congoleum - 5 years worn through Congoleum "The picture shows the wear from five years of use in a residence. I installed the tiles and they do work as advertised they are warmer than normal tile and..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more Gearbest denied to refund 122.3 - four months after the item has been lost. Gearbest "I bought from Gearbest one mobile phone on February 20, 2017, and I paid 122.3 euros via Paypal, along with transport insurance with the carrier PostNL . The phone was..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more