Louisville, Kentucky

I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed.The hours listed are within the hours I'm calling.

Related: Olympic Paint And Stain - Paint peeled after one summer

I need s resolution of the reason why my stsin came off after one year of applying to my deck. I haven't cleaned my deck yet for season or anything. it is off in other parts of my deck as well. I can provide pics of it too!

Hand rails and main boards.

Not happy.

Review about: Paint.

3.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Olympic Paint And Stain?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Olympic Paint And Stain - Review about Rescue It Paint from Lawrenceville, Georgia Olympic Paint And Stain "Used rescue paint on my deck and now it is peeling off. Really disappointed in this product. Used 15 gallons on deck and now it's all peeling off. Would not..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Congoleum - Making Repairs after 8 years of Disgust Congoleum "Installed spring 2008. Looked great as I expected. No problems with installers. Within months noticed a gouge from a dropped cooking utensil. Obviously not a good thing for any floor..." Read more My VersaTube pole building collapsed! VersaTube "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more