I have been painting a Marine Corp emblem and this exterior paint does not cover even after six...count them 6, coats!I would never recommend your paint for anything.

Yes, I sanded. Yes, I cleaned. Yes, I even primed a portion of the emblem to see what worked best and the paint would not even cover primer until the third coat. I am doing this for a retired Marine and wanted him to be honored by my work.

He is going to hang this outside over a garage where he keeps his jeep.The paint priced at almost ten dollars a quart can and because he wanted several colors the cost was $70.00 plus tax.

Review about: 7 Quart Cans Of Exterior Paint At Lowes.

I didn't like: Did not like it.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Olympic Paint And Stain?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1341635

Why did you buy the cheapest paint from a discount home improvement warehouse if you expected it to hide? Sucker!

Carlena
to Anonymous Sunnyvale, California, United States #1341648

Well I asked questions because I did not know what to buy in the first place since this was my first time.Have heard from other people that this paint was really good and would do what I wanted it for.

I guess you have never done anything for the first time so you have never made a mistake.

Thanks but your comment was not helpful.Hope it made you feel better.