Newark, New Jersey

Ordered 250cc dune buggy/go kart from olson power sports with mythical warrantee.First off the buggy I ordered after hours and hours of research was suddenly out of stock after I paid for it then he contacted me and told me that the slgk 250r was the best buggy out with this engine size and that he would send me that one but he needed consent right away.

After receiving it and putting the ENTIRE VEHICLE together which supposedly just needed the tires and roll cage installed and could be done by average Joe. As I put it together and checked everything I noted anything broken or missing (front hub nut cross threaded not even holding hub tight, horn shorted and melted the harness fender bracket broken ext., oh I forgot to mention it wouldn't start! Oh also forgot to mention after I got it to start (luckily I'm a mechanic) it didn't move! ) after getting it moving the wiring problems began that prevented the machine from running for two months because NO ONE had a wiring diagram in fact NO ONE had ever heard of an slgk250r!

So after figuring it out myself and finally getting it running again I take it out for a test drive and get out of my yard into the trail and the rear yoke shears the teeth off of the differential! Mind you I've been calling these people non stop as well as atvsupplier.com which is the sister company with no help they just stopped answering the phone.

So I lost out on over $3000 for an oversized door stop!FML

Review about: Buggy Warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Olson Powersports?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.