Hinesville, Georgia

Olivia & Will, owners Laura Jean Golightly & Fred Henry Golightly is a scam company.They took my money up to $1000.

I wanted to purchase a bed and they said that they have to wait on shipment from Vietnam. This happened in September of 2011. They say wait up to a month and half. I wait, no bed.

I ask for refund by phone and email, they say they will send it out immediately. It NEVER ARRIVES! I try to email and call them asking them where is my money and they will never respond back to me. They completely ignore me from here on out.

I even told them I would tell authorities, but they do not not care because they are heartless. They exploit their children/grandchildren all over their site, www.oliviaandwill.com and that is just shameful. I'm completely disgusted. Now I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against them to reclaim my money.

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!Please take this as a legit warning.

Review about: Bed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Olivia and Wills Fine Childrens Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

The Dump - Cheap furniture fell apart after 1 year The Dump "Bought three pieces living furniture set, sofa, recliner, and loveseat. All pieces started falling apart after a year. Spent over $3000.00 and worthless ***. We are adults, over 50 years..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more