Denver, Colorado

I ordered a fair amount of very expensive bedding for my son on a site called Olive Kids.The photographs on the site were all quite nice, so I submitted an order of about $260 for a comforter, sheets, drawer pulls etc etc.

Basically a whole theme for my son's room. After I opened the product, the tag for the comforter was in the upper left-hand corner of the blanket -- right next to where your face should be. The decals on the drawer pulls are bubbling, peeling and cracking off, and the sheets look like someone smudged whatever they used to print the design on them.

It looks horrible and their return policy is for unopened product that they can turn around and sell again.However, there was no way of knowing this was such an inferior product until you opened it.

Review about: Under Construction Theme Boys Bedding.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Olive Kids?

Comments

OK makes the best bedding ever! Comfy, not too hot or cold (all weather) and safe (won't suffocate a kid).

But my current order never came after 2 months and their phones broke. They email but NOTHING so far. Bad customer service.

I don't feel there is a better product though.