Olde Towne Carriage Tours - Fredericksburg Carriage Rides will take you for a ride
I scheduled a 60 minute valentines day carriage ride touring Fredericksburg, VA that was supposed to be...well, 60 minutes, and include hot chocolate, roses, and blankets for the occupants.
All of this for a whopping 130$. I get there early as instructed on the tickets and the ride begins. Got the flowers (not roses), no hot chocolate before or after, and no blankets (the driver and her daughter used them instead). The company will not return phone calls or emails and the "ticketing agency" will only recommend that you keep trying this number for the company.
Sickening.They made me look like a fool in front of my wife who was expecting what I told her what was supposed to be received upon arrival.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carriage Rides
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions. Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple..."
- "My cousin and I took this trip of a lifetime in September 2016 after years of dreaming and planning. It was everything we had hoped and more. I..."
- "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."
- "Nasty place! Told the guy about my last experience there and still put me in a nasty room. Full of mold and my child has asthma! Nasty bathroom and walls..."
- "We ordered a hoodie from this company TeeChip in July. Surprisingly (after reading so many complaints here), it arrived in a timely fashion. However, a word was misspelled on the..."