Olde Towne Carriage Tours - Fredericksburg Carriage Rides will take you for a ride
I scheduled a 60 minute valentines day carriage ride touring Fredericksburg, VA that was supposed to be...well, 60 minutes, and include hot chocolate, roses, and blankets for the occupants.
All of this for a whopping 130$. I get there early as instructed on the tickets and the ride begins. Got the flowers (not roses), no hot chocolate before or after, and no blankets (the driver and her daughter used them instead). The company will not return phone calls or emails and the "ticketing agency" will only recommend that you keep trying this number for the company.
Sickening.They made me look like a fool in front of my wife who was expecting what I told her what was supposed to be received upon arrival.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carriage Rides
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "This "company" Apartamentos Amoblados Julian based in Medellin, Colombia, is a complete scam. They are unlicensed and in violation of local tourism laws. If they are caught while you..."
- "Watch out! I was alone at the Shanghai zoo just 2 days before i was supposed to return to the US. 2 girls approached me and started chatting with me..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Don't stay in Motel 6 @ 5308 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, Va. 22408-2608 Nastiest Room I have ever been in. Could not use the micro wave and front office did..."
- "28 June 2016 To: Olympic Customer Service Lowe’s Customer Service Subject: Complaint - Olympic Rescue It Deck Paint Products In 2014 I purchased and used the highly advertised and Lowe’s recommended Olympic Rescue..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."