Fredericksburg, Virginia
100% full

I scheduled a 60 minute valentines day carriage ride touring Fredericksburg, VA that was supposed to be...well, 60 minutes, and include hot chocolate, roses, and blankets for the occupants.

All of this for a whopping 130$. I get there early as instructed on the tickets and the ride begins. Got the flowers (not roses), no hot chocolate before or after, and no blankets (the driver and her daughter used them instead). The company will not return phone calls or emails and the "ticketing agency" will only recommend that you keep trying this number for the company.

Sickening.They made me look like a fool in front of my wife who was expecting what I told her what was supposed to be received upon arrival.

Review about: Carriage Rides.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $130
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Olde Towne Carriage Tours?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pilot Flying J - Store #130 in Richfield, Ohio Pilot Flying J "Chris offers outstanding customer service. I am an over-the-road trucker, and his services are swift, courteous, optimistic, and friendly. Whenever I needed towels, they were quickly provided. ..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - False Advertisement:Fly for $499 on all Europe and Britain 2017 Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this..." Read more Pilot Flying J Gas Tank Refill Review Pilot Flying J "I've been buying fuel, and gas from pilot for almost 20 years. This is why most drivers don't care for stopping at the pilot/flying j stores in Texas, West Memphis,..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - After payment tour cancelled!!!! Trafalgar Tours "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more Offerup - Buyer was a Thief Offerup "We were selling an I Phone 7 plus on offer up. The buyer made an offer and we sent 3 people to meet with this man at a very busy..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more